Roadman Shaq FITB [Charlie sloth fuckery]

Kuffir

Interesting discussion

AG is maybe 30% right on the wavey garms link. A lot of this shit is fetish for middle class people.

Hear what some are saying about Ali G, had me thinking if I was a teen instead of a youtman at the time would I have found this Jewish brudda taking the piss so funny, but in reality the first few seasons are legit laugh out loud. 

Like someone said already he's in a different class to mans not hot, how can a man say mike's comedy as well smh. 

But to end my 2 cents Ali G would defo not have got the green light if it was a black man pitching it to Chanel 4.

58 minutes ago, ag. said:

They defo got on tv off the back of the young hipster demographic ie places like wavey garms. Before they got on tv they were in that group posting their dead bants. 

/ lol at how many negs I collect. Can't u idiots handle contrary opinions ?

Before they got on TV they had their own mini series on YouTube. 

I had free tickets to their show at the Roundhouse a few weeks back and the demographic was far from young. Majority of the crowd was 25-35 and mostly 30+ i.e people that were around in the garage heyday