Roadman Shaq FITB [Charlie sloth fuckery]

Kuffir

I would say it was because of rap music

I guess rap music was the reason they were putting up no blacks no Irish no dogs signs in shops in the 60s and 70s as well

Also rap music has clear links to the use (or misuse) of sus law that led to the 1981 riots in Brixton too

I recon we should ban rap music that's our ace card in the fight against racism ngl

:rofl:

FOOLS

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Trap God said:

I would say it was because of rap music

I guess rap music was the reason they were putting up no blacks no Irish no dogs signs in shops in the 60s and 70s as well

Also rap music has clear links to the use (or misuse) of sus law that led to the 1981 riots in Brixton too

I recon we should ban rap music that's our ace card in the fight against racism ngl

:rofl:

FOOLS

it's 2017 not the 60s or 70s fam

in those times who knows what the perception of black people was down to, coulda been a number of things from minstrel shows and reefer madness to mandingo theorems and the panthers

but are you telling me that from the 90s onwards the way black people are perceived has nothing to do with rap music?

really?

i hear u but its not that, who is taking responsibility?

man said "where are these perceptions coming from, we never created this image of blacks"

is me saying rap music could have suttin to do with the way black ppl are perceived (shock, horror) equivalent to me saying we deserve to be viewed through that lens or trying to shift blame, if it is pardon but its not straight facts tbh

doesnt make it right but thats so obvious it doesnt even need to be stated

Rap music is us expressing ourselves how we see fit livin our lives.

Institutions like the media perpetuate an unbalanced image of black people. An even before and after rap that will continue to happen. So not gna stop being who i want to be doin the things i want to cos some racists have exaggerated a view of me.

Only one life

I actually have toneys posts on ignore but u said it already kuffir this shaq guy affects the perception of uk rap music. Less interested about how people view black based on him

Rap music cannot turn rational thinking wholesome white people (eg thizz or phil) into an individual who views ethnic minorities in Britain like gambino

Stupid point to make if you're playing devil's advocate

Even more ridiculous if you actually believe such flawed logic has any merit whatsoever

Btw sorry didn't realise there was a racism cut off point I guess I should forget about slavery as well innit probably well past its sell by date

8-)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Trap God said:

Stupid point to make if you're playing devil's advocate

Bringing up rap music could never be a stupid point when man's saying this

4 hours ago, Seydou said:

where are these perceptions coming from?

we never created this image of "blacks".  

2 hours ago, Trap God said:

Rap music cannot turn rational thinking wholesome white people (eg thizz or phil) into an individual who views ethnic minorities in Britain like gambino

Wholesome white people lol? Thizz n Phil might be "wholesome" of thinking but that's only cause they're basically niggas. Working class (which seals 75% of the deal really), interacted with black people throughout life, arguably similar backgrounds and definite shared interests etc, not saying these things disqualify someone from being racist but it's hard to be racist when you can relate to or are atleast familiar with the culture

When you can't it gets abit sticky. Media portrayals play a much bigger role as Toney was saying and if you aint had any real interactions with other races then ofc you gonna come up wanting in the racial awareness department.

Going back to Gambino how many black people do you think he even knows? Not even friends wise, just people that have entered his walk of life. Exaggerating but I'm guessing his early most intense periods of acclimatisation with ethnic minorities where mostly negative (bullying) and since then it's been various levels of interaction, mostly limited and definitely no black bedrins apart from maybe a black dave kinda character who don't know shit about himself anyway

Tbf Gambino is just a wrongen cause he lives in Manny where theres enough diversity to have a chance of cultural enlightenment or whatever u wanna call it, but them man in Fuckshire UK where there's 2 ethnics to the village what chance do they have? Its game over from the first whistle regardless of class, or anything like that, and that tbh is the majority of the country.

I'm not saying its down to black people to change perceptions but the perceptions are out there and for a chunk of society that's mostly all they have.

Furthermore if you saying police is basically synonymous with racism then what kind of background do you think the majority of police are coming from

I dunno where I'm going with this anymore true I been typing on my phone for a minute but it would be stupid not to mention rap music in the discussion and it's disengeuous to act like rap doesn't or shouldn't play a part. Just cause I acknowledge it doesn't mean I agree with it but what do my morals have to do with it this is reality. Far from flawed logic it actually makes perfect sense.

Dunno if im advocating racism 

4 hours ago, Seydou said:

That was a long post

Before rap, the perception of blacks in the media was different It was also bad then, so nah not really bro. That doesn't answer my question

Why is the perception of black people wrong ?

Where is the perception coming from?

They (Northern Europeans) have always had a superiority complex over all the ppl they came across while going around the world conquering, just blacks were at the bottom because they saw Africans as either a separate backwards species (polygenists), or they thought we were too emotional and collectively naive to build civilisations like the cold and rational Europeans etc.  These are the original racist ideas before rap music and all the other stuff 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Trap God said:

Here

So you can discern between a white person with a more worldly view and one with a limited perspective.

But in your previous posts you fail to acknowledge the plethora of experience that goes into creating both types of perspective.

Worse still, it's lunacy to not appreciate how those differing views can lead to a different approach and ultimately interaction.

33 minutes ago, ag. said:

They (Northern Europeans) have always had a superiority complex over all the ppl they came across while going around the world conquering, just blacks were at the bottom because they saw Africans as either a separate backwards species (polygenists), or they thought we were too emotional and collectively naive to build civilisations like the cold and rational Europeans etc.  These are the original racist ideas before rap music and all the other stuff 

Then please explain if this shit runs that far back, how I'm dressing or behaviour will change their minds?

My point is, if a guy is racist why should I change my behaviour to his views. He has already his mind up about me from the get go.

• 4 weeks later...