Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Kuffir

Roadman Shaq FITB [Charlie sloth fuckery]

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Seydou said:

🙌🏾🙌🏾 Where was the hint?

I called it still js

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

Is dapaah taking the piss when he does dr ofori

is dontjealousme taking the piss when he does his thing

It's comedy no need to be so sensistive

Dno what any of this is

Bottom line is there is a way of doin things. Its either funny or its shit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, darkman said:

Do we see other comedians like Ashley Inkz, a squeezy, Mikeys comedy etc as cooning as well?

If the cap fits...

Lets be honest what do you call something like this

^)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry didn't see that vid above before 

quite coonish still 

I retract my previous statement

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very coonish 

The white crowd are not laughing with him instead they’re are laughing at him and people with Caribbean heritage.

Yet another an L for Black people but this comedian won’t get it because he’s being paid to facilitate the L.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Leave comedy/satire out of this, that's an art form that exaggerates life and music isn't exempt. It's the whole point of it.

None of you should have ever laughed at a Corey Holcomb, Patrice Oneal, Dave Chapplle, Chris Rock, Eddie Murphy, Richard Pryor if you wanna take it there.

But when a someone barely out of puberty talks about murdering op down the road, or the glorification of selling poison to your people and see u the result in your local paper the beat bangs init. 

Be consistent.

  • Like 3
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Supermalt said:

Leave comedy/satire out of this, that's an art form that exaggerates life and music isn't exempt. It's the whole point of it.

None of you should have ever laughed at a Corey Holcomb, Patrice Oneal, Dave Chapplle, Chris Rock, Eddie Murphy, Richard Pryor if you wanna take it there.

But when a someone barely out of puberty talks about murdering op down the road, or the glorification of selling poison to your people and see u the result in your local paper the beat bangs init. 

Be consistent.

Niggas faker than the character shaq

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You don't have a point at orrr

I suggest you educate yourself instead of telling other people what they should or shouldn't find funny

Initially, Blacks were able to participate in minstrel shows only by declaring themselves "real coons." To meet the expectations of both White and Black audiences, Black minstrels donned burnt cork to blacken their already dark skin and performed comedy routines using the traditional caricatures and racist stereotypes.

Some of the most popular songs in American history began as minstrel songs -- "Dixie", "Oh! Susanna", "Camptown Races", "Old Folks at Home" ("Swanee River"), " Polly Wolly Doodle", "Hard Times Come Again No More", "My Old Kentucky Home", "Jeannie With the Light Brown Hair", and "Blue Tail Fly".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nah bigman you man are already woke as fuck tbf

Just tryna get some of you to go sleep for a while some of you been woke too long all this wokeness and black solidarity got you lot delusional maybe you should do it in shifts instead of all being woke at the same time?

  • Like 7
  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Trap God said:

Nah bigman you man are already woke as fuck tbf

Just tryna get some of you to go sleep for a while some of you been woke too long all this wokeness and black solidarity got you lot delusional maybe you should do it in shifts instead of all being woke at the same time?

Alright fella.

we will adopt your 0 hour contract approach

Bless

  • Thanks 1
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Never seen that Mo yout.

 

Wont check again. Smh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Afroman said:

Alright fella.

we will adopt your 0 hour contract approach

Bless

:rofl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Trap God said:

If the cap fits...

Lets be honest what do you call something like this

^)

Oh my word xgxhdhfh

Riddim was cold but big smh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×