Roadman Shaq FITB [Charlie sloth fuckery]

Kuffir

wikipedia isnt facts bro :lmao:

most likely 1980

4 hours ago, Funkyskanker said:

A lot of people use industry ages

Famousbirthdays.Com by and large has put an end to age obfuscation, which is good because the in front of camera people in entertainment industry too long have been the standard bearers for deification of youth.

Yes I can understand why okocha and adebayor did it because they could extend  their career and prolong acquiring material and resources from their employer fraudently, however in the entertainment industry people are rearranging their facial features under anaesthetic and lying about their age to 18 year Olds in nightclubs and on Wikipedia   which just seems like very trash behaviour to me

2 hours ago, Restrictive said:

Sloth <<<

Hes a fool.

Shud lay off the fake tan its been confusing my brain for years now

Ive said it before but he is disinterested and emotionless for every person that comes on the show. Everything that he says comes out of a can - i find it disturbing. And i would guess for all his "grind" most people who kno who he is now never knew him before 1xtra so im sure there's other people we never heard of who would be more deserving of his platform

He ain got love for what hes doin imo

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cambridgebanteer said:

It doesn't add up fam Im doing detective work here. I'm 28 and look ten yrs younger than him 

lol thats cos you are