Roadman Shaq FITB [Charlie sloth fuckery]

Kuffir

4 hours ago, Agony said:

They tried to troll a random Vodafone worker and 3 years later they're using his bars to troll other people

Wish someone would shoot a documentary about these troll station guys, they seem like a collective of losers a la Kurupt FM in real life. Do the backstories of what went wrong in all their individual lives whereby they got to the point where they are doing desperation skits and pranks that seem like they were devised by the residents of an autism care centre

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, cambridgebanteer said:

Wish someone would shoot a documentary about these troll station guys, they seem like a collective of losers a la Kurupt FM in real life. Do the backstories of what went wrong in all their individual lives whereby they got to the point where they are doing desperation skits and pranks that seem like they were devised by the residents of an autism care centre

:lol:

There is a mini bbc news report on them, that covers their life and you are very much spot on. 

5 minutes ago, Trap God said:

I wouldn't care what experiences they had with anyone of any colour

I would expect them to do their job properly regardless

I would hope they would do their job properly too but there is enough evidence to suggest that expecting it is expecting too much.

As the saying goes we are creatures of habit.

There is enough evidence to suggest that the words racist and police are synonymous

Statistics say the interactions that they've previously had with black people are likely to be racist ones

Whether they viewed those interactions as positive or negative should be the last thing on the minds of people that look like me or you because the outcome is likely to be the same regardless

This is why imo the question you raised is a moot point

It's for people like me and you to demand that they do their jobs properly, and for us to teach our children to demand the same

When I said experiences I didn't necessarily mean interactions, it was in reference to this thread and portrayals in the media.

Those type of experiences (even minus previous interaction) will directly influence the outcome when you or me are pulled over best believe.

I've been pulled by Police who don't have an agenda and I have been pulled by Police who do, I've been allowed to go on my way and there has been madness on other occasions.

In reality we can demand all we like, we are at the mercy of the system, virtually 0 prosecutions in over 1000 cases proves this.

The only real place we can make a difference is in how we are perceived.

We digress.

I totally disagree with the sentiment of what you're saying

Perception has absolutely nothing to do with making them change their behaviour

The people that we're talking about created the perception in order to justify the behaviour not the other way round

/

Only capital perception has in this conversation is what role it plays in the development of people that look like us or may look to us as examples IMO

• Like 2

One of the many reasons Racist attitudes continually resurface is due to poor information &/or lack of accurate information.
People who don't spend much time with Black people source their information about us other ways, majority see us through the lens of an already bias media, but also from the very content we (Black people) put out.

I agree with this, wholeheartedly.

To be racist is to be ignorant, the very definition of ignorance is to lack knowledge, armed with only a limited amount of knowledge or a limited perspective directly influences how one behaves, no?

You are essentially limiting the role perspective has in everyday behaviour to people from only our culture.

When an African parent tells her son or daughter not to bring a Caribbean person home you don't believe this is not in part fuelled by negative stereotypes?

If these stereotypes can negatively affect people who "look like us" what power do you think they have on people who don't?

The average white police officer didn't create anything.

He is a pawn in this game as much as we are.

The Police stop was just an example of many that could be used, another one could be the person who interviews you for your potential job.

There are reports of interviewers who bin applicants based on names alone and you don't believe a person's prior experiences can have a say on the outcome of the lives of you or me?

Whole post is an absolute stinker tbh

If you're adamant on being an apologist for racists thats fine I'll leave you to it

Cos one things for sure 2 for certain I am not a pawn like your average white police officer perpetuating the agenda of white supremacy and I am not gonna waste a second more of my time arguing why

• Like 4