Things about your ex you never told them but put you off

jelly

My ex had a small d*ck like 4 inches, when he would be on top I couldn't even feel it. It didn't reach my g spot and I never had sex for 3 years before him so I was tight as a whistle 

He would constantly ask for head which j guess is because his Willy is small and he would want it for ages it was annoying he even woke me up when I was sleep to give him head. He was a selfish lover but when he tried he was good. J just don't think you can be selfish when you aren't packing 

He was also obsessed with his ex who he hadn't been with for 2yrs basically she a known hoe who he wifey and she left him when he went broke and cheated on him and he still talk about her it's weird his obsession with her is scary maybe because he's a selfish lover she cheated 

He also stunts in his financed car but lives at home with his mom. He will insult other males about being bums or broke or not having money but he can't move our his mum's when he is 25yrs old 

Well we only lasted 5 months because he was crazy insecure childish and weak inside as a person. 

He also referred to me as "old" because I'm 26 and if I was younger he would treat me different and he xheated on me with a 19 yr old and referred to her as "younger and fresh" which is insanely creepy so this is when I ended iy. He wouldn't stop call me so I had to block him. 

What about you guys? 

• Downvote 1

Lol if you're not telling your partner about what pisses you off about them you've already left and you've only yourself to blame. People tend not to know about the things they need to improve on. They need to be told.

Like, there's not much he can do about having a small piece but the selfish lover bit is what you're meant to help your partner consider changing. 

The entire opening post is eerily negative, like how can there be so many things that piss you off about your partner? I suspect that negativity will be carried into every future relationship until you can talk out those specific issues you have with a partner, and more importantly, they are comfortable enough to air their issues they may have with you.

I imagine most women can (Not will) look past a small penis, but a selfish lover with a small penis? How did you make it to 5 months? What attracted you to this individual?

Anyway, mine wanted to talk every point down to the smallest detail. It was both stimulating and exhausting. More so the latter.

On 25/09/2017 at 6:12 PM, jelly said:

My ex had a small d*ck like 4 inches, when he would be on top I couldn't even feel it. It didn't reach my g spot and I never had sex for 3 years before him so I was tight as a whistle 

He would constantly ask for head which j guess is because his Willy is small and he would want it for ages it was annoying he even woke me up when I was sleep to give him head. He was a selfish lover but when he tried he was good. J just don't think you can be selfish when you aren't packing 

He was also obsessed with his ex who he hadn't been with for 2yrs basically she a known hoe who he wifey and she left him when he went broke and cheated on him and he still talk about her it's weird his obsession with her is scary maybe because he's a selfish lover she cheated 

He also stunts in his financed car but lives at home with his mom. He will insult other males about being bums or broke or not having money but he can't move our his mum's when he is 25yrs old 

Well we only lasted 5 months because he was crazy insecure childish and weak inside as a person. 

He also referred to me as "old" because I'm 26 and if I was younger he would treat me different and he xheated on me with a 19 yr old and referred to her as "younger and fresh" which is insanely creepy so this is when I ended iy. He wouldn't stop call me so I had to block him. 

What about you guys? 

Someone's reading this thinking.... fuck

• Like 1

On 28/09/2017 at 9:59 AM, yhfam said:

Find it so funny when girls in our culture look down on guys that still live with their parents past a certain age

Quite pathetic 

Live at home with mummy still get lol bet u got a 40k car on finance tho 

• 3 weeks later...