Things about your ex you never told them but put you off

jelly

On 05/04/2018 at 5:58 PM, yhfam said:

Also moving out of ldn just because property prices are high<<<

be patient ffs

Good luck with that one, 1 bed flat for 300k or a 2-3 bed house  outside of London I know which one I'd choose

Living at home is definitely a major cockblock but you just have to ride it out and it will pay off in the end. Life progression is more important than some short term pleasure I'd rather live at home than pay rent to some scumbag landlord all my life

A couple of my boys tried to move out of their mums rented a big house in N1 on a years contract for 3k a month. They had to break it after 6months because they couldn't afford it and ended up back in their mums council flat with fuck all

20 hours ago, zoot said:

Good luck with that one, 1 bed flat for 300k or a 2-3 bed house  outside of London I know which one I'd choose

Living at home is definitely a major cockblock but you just have to ride it out and it will pay off in the end. Life progression is more important than some short term pleasure I'd rather live at home than pay rent to some scumbag landlord all my life

A couple of my boys tried to move out of their mums rented a big house in N1 on a years contract for 3k a month. They had to break it after 6months because they couldn't afford it and ended up back in their mums council flat with fuck all

oh yeah i see what you did therre

On 07/04/2018 at 6:39 AM, Heero Yuy said:

Lol for real.

true say most man don’t think there’s nice places to live outside of the m25 so it’s understandable.

Of course there are but when it comes to the UK london>>>____

There’s no place I’d rather be

could never move out just hassu harder

On 06/04/2018 at 9:43 PM, Afroman said:

Save more for goal post that keeps shifting?

Not everyone is on paying mortgage for a box apartment they will be paying off into their old age

2 bed or box apartment in ldn your still paying into your old age

and that box apartment will most likely be worth more than the countryside Home than the  into their old age anyway

• Downvote 1

On 08/04/2018 at 7:15 AM, NORA BATTY said:

No but it his religion 

don't tell me Muslim cause I'm born and breed Muslim and that is not what we do. 

He is saying that because he CANNOT move out but I bet he can spend 1000s on LV, DRUGS, HOTELS AND HOLIDAYS 

That is a wasteman simple as. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...