1 in 4 British people are racist?

Heero Yuy

4 hours ago, Gambino said:

Anyways let's hear about this Commonwealth being an Oppressive Empire in 2017 again and those Malaysians who own Man United :Y: As you were.

if we told your grandad 50 years ago that the richest man in britain would be indian he and his mates would have also laughed

just like if we said 150 years ago that all commonwealth nations would be independent youd have also laughed, 

so a Malaysian owning MANU and the commonwealth now being a symbolic nostalgia for queen lizzy is not something that just happened by chance.

oppression can never last forever. 

• Downvote 2

who heard LBC on friday about racism?

and some old white man around 75 called in saying 'oh hi sheila... yeah yeah, im just calling in to say yeah yeah im a racist.... and i dont like blax and asians.....'

WNDDFB

FS

S

FB

FD

B

listening to this through my SHURE earphones whilst tapping away at work.... i was just looking around at all the white dons and thinking hmmmm..... YOU WILL NEVER KNOW!!!!!!

18 hours ago, VENOM said:

if we told your grandad 50 years ago that the richest man in britain would be indian he and his mates would have also laughed

just like if we said 150 years ago that all commonwealth nations would be independent youd have also laughed, 

so a Malaysian owning MANU and the commonwealth now being a symbolic nostalgia for queen lizzy is not something that just happened by chance.

oppression can never last forever. 

i hate all this independent - celebration of thy country of Independence when it comes up - it pisses me off

YOU ARE CELEBRATING THAT THE WHITE MAN FINALLY DECIDED TO TAKE CHAINS OFF OF YOUR WRISTS AND FEET???

like I dont understand.... all these Caribbeans and Africans celebrating INDEPENDENCE ... NONSENSE

• Like 8
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, underwriter said:

who heard LBC on friday about racism?

and some old white man around 75 called in saying 'oh hi sheila... yeah yeah, im just calling in to say yeah yeah im a racist.... and i dont like blax and asians.....'

WNDDFB

FS

S

FB

FD

B

listening to this through my SHURE earphones whilst tapping away at work.... i was just looking around at all the white dons and thinking hmmmm..... YOU WILL NEVER KNOW!!!!!!

Sjjsksjsbdnjdisjd

yo i thought i was the only one who heard this.

when shelia said, but they're not all the same? And man was like "well ye there's a few exceptions"

:rofl:

fucking howling. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, underwriter said:

i hate all this independent - celebration of thy country of Independence when it comes up - it pisses me off

YOU ARE CELEBRATING THAT THE WHITE MAN FINALLY DECIDED TO TAKE CHAINS OFF OF YOUR WRISTS AND FEET???

like I dont understand.... all these Caribbeans and Africans celebrating INDEPENDENCE ... NONSENSE

this makes zero sense u idiot

• Downvote 2

Of course people are racist. If you fundamentally dislike someone or think then inferior on the basis of race. Then you are racist.

Most people including those on here look down on Somalians. Even if they have no ill feeling to any other race they are by definition racist. 

I'm surprised it's only 1 in 4. It is definitely more. People are just hiding their opinions and true thoughts because of The stigma / embarrassment of holding such opinions. 

• 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

im racist as fuck im not going to lie 

blacks >>>> everyone else 

but this has come as a result of mine and others experiences as well as being told/ shown we aint shit 

That's peado mentality bro. Because you got touched it justifies you touching someone else. Rise above it man. Serious, jokes aside, as I know we have great banter, I don't see you any less than I do the next white man. In fact, probably put you above some of them. Above 1 in 4 in fact gee. ??

On 01/10/2017 at 10:21 PM, Brem said:

I mean. Fine if you want to be pedantic. Most people I know and many folks from previous posts on here look down on Somalians. To correct myself. 

Think people should have grown out of this absolute nonsense

• Like 1