1 in 4 British people are racist?

Heero Yuy

1 hour ago, Sean Ash said:

That's peado mentality bro. Because you got touched it justifies you touching someone else. Rise above it man. Serious, jokes aside, as I know we have great banter, I don't see you any less than I do the next white man. In fact, probably put you above some of them. Above 1 in 4 in fact gee. ??

cant rise above it im afraid 

in life myself and my bros and sisters start at   -50 where you and your people start at 0 sometime even at 5 

i have to level the playing field by discriminating against others until as a general scale we start at at least 0 

in fact 0 isnt good enough , i will keep discriminating until we start from a minimum of 5 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

in life myself and my bros and sisters start at   -50 where you and your people start at 0 sometime even at 5 

i have to level the playing field by discriminating against others until as a general scale we start at at least 0 

in fact 0 isnt good enough , i will keep discriminating until we start from a minimum of 5 

Don't assume that every white person starts at 0. Sure, not -50 but closer to it than 0. Same way there are some black people at 3/4 above me. It's not so black and white but I do understand where you are coming from. 

27 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

pulling others down isnt gonna help you climb faster.

playing field is shit but focusing your energy on inflicting what youve had onto others wont help those like you coming up in the next few years. unless of course you're inflicting it directly onto those that have inflicted it upon you. 

energy would be far better spent on pulling up those like you who start below the ladder.

not even sure if the point im tryna make makes sense but Im tired

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, QPR Dee said:

pulling others down isnt gonna help you climb faster.

playing field is shit but focusing your energy on inflicting what youve had onto others wont help those like you coming up in the next few years. unless of course you're inflicting it directly onto those that have inflicted it upon you. 

energy would be far better spent on pulling up those like you who start below the ladder.

not even sure if the point im tryna make makes sense but Im tired

i dont pull anyone down 

i only try and lift others like myself up whenever i can 

hopefully this should influence others to do the same which should result in a better ecomnomic and social situation for my children and thier children 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Trap God said:

What exactly is it that you do to "uplift"  people like you in an economic or social sense at present oh enlightened one?

this is the question you should have asked first before atempting to patronise me 

ill give you an example 

im my line of work (porperty) i have opportunities to hand out very lucrative building/ maintenance contracts to firms and companies, i specifically source companies who i know are black owned o

if i cant find one then i am left to hand them out to others 

another example is purchasing from black store and black items as opposed to store that are not black owned 

i dont mind paying higher to place money in my bros pocket as opposed to another race 

i have experience that blacks dont do the above , if anything we are scared to do business with each other out of fear or lack of trust 

others dont have this mentality 

from me actively discriminating against others i hope to influence and inspire others that there is no need to fear ourselves and if we help each other we will do better in the long run 

• Like 7

Just now, JOHN DOE said:

Asset manager and part commercial prop manager 

One of the big management firms or smaller affair, only reason i ask is at tender, it can't be a case that best value for money is always the black owned company, so how are you making this work. Not saying I don't rate the intention, just want to understand the method.

small firm but so far this method has worked 

i tend to let the people i approach kind of know what my intention is and my theory behind it and they are so grateful for the business and the favour that they are willing to cut thier  prices  during the tendering process 

right now i have a few black owned firms that i regularly  hand out contracts to and havent had any problems 

• Like 3

with the above method, the plan is that they too should be more willing to do buisness with other black businesses through the favour and trust that i have shown them 

even if this deosnt happen im good because at least ive done my bit 

imagine if we were all the same way 

right now im loving the wediding economy 

this is a big black buiness due to social media 

photgrapher - black 

cake maker - black 

dj- black 

make up artist - black 

groom and groomsmen suits - black 

wedding dress- black 

event planner- black 

design of the hall/ event space ect - black 

you get the picture 

the above is mad 

loads of entrepreneurs are arising fom the black wedding economy 

• Like 8

4 hours ago, Grafter said:

Think people should have grown out of this absolute nonsense

This forums been talking shit about Mali's since I was in secondary school smh

2 hours ago, Drift said:

Malis don't rate blax atorrr. 

Not sure where this is, from my experiences we get along together swimmingly.

28 minutes ago, PascalMoriarty said:

NGL - Everytime my parents have engaged with Nigerians for business its gone tits up. So the scepticism isn't completely baseless.

Big time facts, the overwhelming majority. However keep it 100 I think our parents generation/age group had a higher concentration of wastemen.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Kuffir said:

Not sure where this is, from my experiences we get along together swimmingly.

1 hour ago, PascalMoriarty said:

Surface level shit, sure. But dig a little deeper, especially those of us with West Aff origins.

17 minutes ago, Realone2016 said:

By definition they are black themselves just there own type same as Ethiopians and Eritreans etc.

Tell a Mali they're black and see what they say.

/

All I'm saying is it's not a one way street.

• Like 2

the irony of JD is he is putting more money in the pocket of man who will in turn go and spend the dough in the business of the white man making them even richer.

Apart from Event Planner all the other jobs are side jobs too :/

Biggest problem you face is that black is not a culture or community, why would Somalians, Ghanaians and st lucians be the same community apart from the same skin colour ? They dont have much in common culturally at all

If you wanna do expat communities properly you need Law firms, accountants, estate agents, carers/homes, furniture stores, restaurants, builders, wholesalers and supermarkets.... really keep that shit in the community.

Language and Culture unites not Colour

• Like 4

White people would probably say im racist. Even some heediat blacks would say im racist to be fair.

Realistically im the type of person that i dont dislike other races. I actually like other races and sometimes play football with them, and engage in a bit of friendly banter and what not but i put my race first because thats what other races do and thats what black people NEED to do.

Im a strong believer in self suffiency.

Im not going to pretend to do the biggest of things for my people but i do what i can.

I only date black women. Any black person that mixes with a white person or any other non black is a fool. 

Also If i see a white/asian/non black man talking shit to a black woman i will calmy or sometimes not so calmy intervene. Dave and imran would do the same if they see holly or bushra getting disrespected so i do the same. Also sometimes its good to let a black woman know youve got her back 

I also try and provide opportunities for the youthdem.

"A yo young buck wash my car for me and ill give you a score" and next time bring a friend so it wont take as long and ill give 15 each.

Why go to the romanians when i can give it to a young black boy? No homo.

"Aye likkle man Carry this down the road for me and ill give you a tenner. "

As i said its not much but the less time these youts are spending on the street  hustling drugs or robbing the better.

Another thing i do is I support black business. 

I have receipts.

This is a black business run by a ghanaian if you want leaflets/business cards/ posters. Its in hoe street walthamstow near the egg free cake shop. Its an actual shop.

http://www.klickkaz.co.uk

Another one i have used and will continue to use in the future that does the same thing is supreme printers on dalston kingsland road next to the post office run by the indian people. Its run by a nigerian family as soon as you go in you see the husband,wife and sometimes even kids working.

http://www.supremeprinters.com/index1.html

I also have a corner shop i use which quite frankly is shit but you have to start somewhere.To be fair its actually a sucessful alcohol seller but its added a section for a corner shop goods.  This is the only black owned corner shop i have ever seen. They are mainly jamaicans but i think the young girl grew up in barbados.

Its called dalston liquor world.

Its on dalston kingsland road near the oxfam right next to that busy club called bar 512.

Any time i need a ribena,chocolate bar or packet of crips thats me. 

I had a bike repair shop in the east london area that i used to use which i will not name that is run by  a black man. I have decided recently that i will no longer be using them because the owner is married to a white woman. And so is the man he has got working for him.  This is a problem i have had in the past with my conscious decision to buy black and im sorry to say its mainly the caribbean brothers and sisters.

They will have these "black owned" businesses but will be married to white women. That i will not support and these people will not be getting a single penny of my money.

Whats the point of me buying black if its going to go back to white lol. I might as well give my money to the white man if thats the case.

I Honestly dont know why black people in general dont buy black. Its actually quite shocking that we dont. Every black person should do this. Imagine if every black person spent 75 percent of their income in black businesses

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2