1 in 4 British people are racist?

Heero Yuy

49 minutes ago, dayomesaydayo said:

White people would probably say im racist. Even some heediat blacks would say im racist to be fair.

Realistically im the type of person that i dont dislike other races. I actually like other races and sometimes play football with them, and engage in a bit of friendly banter and what not but i put my race first because thats what other races do and thats what black people NEED to do.

Im a strong believer in self suffiency.

Im not going to pretend to do the biggest of things for my people but i do what i can.

I only date black women. Any black person that mixes with a white person or any other non black is a fool. 

Also If i see a white/asian/non black man talking shit to a black woman i will calmy or sometimes not so calmy intervene. Dave and imran would do the same if they see holly or bushra getting disrespected so i do the same. Also sometimes its good to let a black woman know youve got her back 

I also try and provide opportunities for the youthdem.

"A yo young buck wash my car for me and ill give you a score" and next time bring a friend so it wont take as long and ill give 15 each.

Why go to the romanians when i can give it to a young black boy? No homo.

"Aye likkle man Carry this down the road for me and ill give you a tenner. "

As i said its not much but the less time these youts are spending on the street  hustling drugs or robbing the better.

Another thing i do is I support black business. 

I have receipts.

This is a black business run by a ghanaian if you want leaflets/business cards/ posters. Its in hoe street walthamstow near the egg free cake shop. Its an actual shop.

http://www.klickkaz.co.uk

Another one i have used and will continue to use in the future that does the same thing is supreme printers on dalston kingsland road next to the post office run by the indian people. Its run by a nigerian family as soon as you go in you see the husband,wife and sometimes even kids working.

http://www.supremeprinters.com/index1.html

I also have a corner shop i use which quite frankly is shit but you have to start somewhere.To be fair its actually a sucessful alcohol seller but its added a section for a corner shop goods.  This is the only black owned corner shop i have ever seen. They are mainly jamaicans but i think the young girl grew up in barbados.

Its called dalston liquor world.

Its on dalston kingsland road near the oxfam right next to that busy club called bar 512.

Any time i need a ribena,chocolate bar or packet of crips thats me. 

I had a bike repair shop in the east london area that i used to use which i will not name that is run by  a black man. I have decided recently that i will no longer be using them because the owner is married to a white woman. And so is the man he has got working for him.  This is a problem i have had in the past with my conscious decision to buy black and im sorry to say its mainly the caribbean brothers and sisters.

They will have these "black owned" businesses but will be married to white women. That i will not support and these people will not be getting a single penny of my money.

Whats the point of me buying black if its going to go back to white lol. I might as well give my money to the white man if thats the case.

I Honestly dont know why black people in general dont buy black. Its actually quite shocking that we dont. Every black person should do this. Imagine if every black person spent 75 percent of their income in black businesses

Editit didn't read it properly

1 hour ago, dayomesaydayo said:

Realistically im the type of person that i dont dislike other races. I actually like other races and sometimes play football with them, and engage in a bit of friendly banter 

/

I also have a corner shop i use which quite frankly is shit but you have to start somewhere.To be fair its actually a sucessful alcohol seller but its added a section for a corner shop goods.  This is the only black owned corner shop i have ever seen. 

:rofl: @ the first bit

/

We have two. One was shit for years but slowly he gettin better with more stock an refurb. i got to talkin to him about the improvements the other day and he was tellin me about his journey. Ultimately thanked the family for the support even tho he knows there weren't much stock before. 

White people would probably say im racist. Even some heediat blacks would say im racist to be fair.

Realistically im the type of person that i dont dislike other races. I actually like other races and sometimes play football with them, and engage in a bit of friendly banter and what not but i put my race first because thats what other races do and thats what black people NEED to do.

Im a strong believer in self suffiency.

Im not going to pretend to do the biggest of things for my people but i do what i can.

I only date black women. Any black person that mixes with a white person or any other non black is a fool. 

Also If i see a white/asian/non black man talking shit to a black woman i will calmy or sometimes not so calmy intervene. Dave and imran would do the same if they see holly or bushra getting disrespected so i do the same. Also sometimes its good to let a black woman know youve got her back 

"A yo young buck wash my car for me and ill give you a score" and next time bring a friend so it wont take as long and ill give 15 each.

As i said its not much but the less time these youts are spending on the street  hustling drugs or robbing the better.

Another thing i do is I support black business. 

I have receipts.

This is a black business run by a ghanaian if you want leaflets/business cards/ posters. Its in hoe street walthamstow near the egg free cake shop. Its an actual shop.

http://www.klickkaz.co.uk

Another one i have used and will continue to use in the future that does the same thing is supreme printers on dalston kingsland road next to the post office run by the indian people. Its run by a nigerian family as soon as you go in you see the husband,wife and sometimes even kids working.

http://www.supremeprinters.com/index1.html

I also have a corner shop i use which quite frankly is shit but you have to start somewhere.To be fair its actually a sucessful alcohol seller but its added a section for a corner shop goods.  This is the only black owned corner shop i have ever seen. They are mainly jamaicans but i think the young girl grew up in barbados.

Its called dalston liquor world.

Its on dalston kingsland road near the oxfam right next to that busy club called bar 512.

Any time i need a ribena,chocolate bar or packet of crips thats me. 

I had a bike repair shop in the east london area that i used to use which i will not name that is run by  a black man. I have decided recently that i will no longer be using them because the owner is married to a white woman. And so is the man he has got working for him.  This is a problem i have had in the past with my conscious decision to buy black and im sorry to say its mainly the caribbean brothers and sisters.

They will have these "black owned" businesses but will be married to white women. That i will not support and these people will not be getting a single penny of my money.

Whats the point of me buying black if its going to go back to white lol. I might as well give my money to the white man if thats the case.

I Honestly dont know why black people in general dont buy black. Its actually quite shocking that we dont. Every black person should do this. Imagine if every black person spent 75 percent of their income in black businesses

Love it 

I think exactly the same 

only takes a few bro keep doing what you doing despite the naysayers 

1 hour ago, Seydou said:

Lol fuckin hell

If a white did all that, would you consider that racist??

It's what they do do and it's what they've been doing for centuries 

that's why we need to level the playing field 

I can't lie I'm struggling to understand why a black person would not be in total support of what I'm doing 

genuinely baffled 

1 minute ago, JOHN DOE said:

I can't lie I'm struggling to understand why a black person would not be in total support of what I'm doing 

genuinely baffled 

New Black that's why.

All lives matter 

We are all one race- the human race 

I don't see colour 

@ JD and Stacks have do you own a business have any plans to ?

because lol that mentality will change very quickly when you become an employer or youll go bust fast if you pigeon yourself to doing that

18 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

genuinely baffled 

Supporting black business first is standard. And those black business preferably should be in turn mainstream, not the barbershop, cornershop etc.

Just don't cs having an equally daemomic attitude. Gain nothing from it.

• Downvote 1

Pos'd John Doe & Dayo. 

Need to learn to patronise your own. 

Renovated my yard a few months back  and I went with to  a friend who was starting his own thing with his mate. Unfortunately his hand was tied in another project at the time. But,I still gave it to some Naij man who did a sick Job and I plugged him with a few family friends that saw his work.

Each to their own, but there is tribalism in everyone and if a white man favours is own over a another race I can only respect it. The stats of the topic is irrelevant because when you look at every culture, race in the Uk they all practice their own tribalism in one way or the other. Its not always necessarily a race thing

• Like 1

6 hours ago, JOHN DOE said:

cant rise above it im afraid 

in life myself and my bros and sisters start at   -50 where you and your people start at 0 sometime even at 5 

i have to level the playing field by discriminating against others until as a general scale we start at at least 0 

in fact 0 isnt good enough , i will keep discriminating until we start from a minimum of 5 

This reminds me of something that got retweeted on my timeline yesterday

• Like 7

4 hours ago, JOHN DOE said:

with the above method, the plan is that they too should be more willing to do buisness with other black businesses through the favour and trust that i have shown them 

even if this deosnt happen im good because at least ive done my bit 

imagine if we were all the same way 

right now im loving the wediding economy 

this is a big black buiness due to social media 

photgrapher - black 

cake maker - black 

dj- black 

make up artist - black 

groom and groomsmen suits - black 

wedding dress- black 

event planner- black 

design of the hall/ event space ect - black 

you get the picture 

the above is mad 

loads of entrepreneurs are arising fom the black wedding economy 

Hella money.

They are not side hustles at alllllll. 

Saying that, I'm not involved. Can't stand the palava.  

9 hours ago, Grafter said:

:rofl: @ the first bit

/

We have two. One was shit for years but slowly he gettin better with more stock an refurb. i got to talkin to him about the improvements the other day and he was tellin me about his journey. Ultimately thanked the family for the support even tho he knows there weren't much stock before. 

What area are they in? If im ever local will pop in and give buy something.

And its good that you and your family continued to support the shop while the stock was down. Not enough of us do that. Thats a big problem. So many of us seem to not understand that progression takes time.

10 hours ago, james00 said:

What you got against race mixing bro?

Other races can race mix. I have no problem with non black people race mixing.

I do however have a problem with black people doing it as i feel its one of the most counter productive and stupid things you can do as an ethnic minority group that is extremely poor.

9 hours ago, Supermalt said:

Supporting black business first is standard. And those black business preferably should be in turn mainstream, not the barbershop, cornershop etc.

Just don't cs having an equally daemomic attitude. Gain nothing from it.

With all due respect this is absolute rubbish.

People have benefited generations over from daemonic attitudes.

There are people out there who are millionaires even biollionaires through the wealth that has been handed down to them by there slave owner ancestors.

With all due respect this is absolute rubbish.

People have benefited generations over from daemonic attitudes.

There are people out there who are millionaires even biollionaires through the wealth that has been handed down to them by there slave owner ancestors.

Don't get it twisted, I'm not against nepotism in that sense.

Just pure hate for no reason kkk style.

12 hours ago, JOHN DOE said:

A tenner for carrying shopping smh I tell the young ones to help and they *might* can get some change 

Have bought ice creams for the ygs on my whole road plus others on some nino brown turkeys at Christmas shit

I see what you're tryna do but you doing it the wrong way is gonna give these youths an even shitter work ethic than they already got

Coercion should always be done through authority rather than £££ incentive based imo

/

Shout Dalston liquor world, after hours a couple weeks ago it was me and one older black man tryna get to Whitehall from London Bridge, turned out to be the owner, he's from ends still had a nice chat with man and secured the future discounts (he offered)