1 in 4 British people are racist?

Heero Yuy

On 13/10/2017 at 7:50 PM, Sean Ash said:

Now name and number the proportion of black artists in compared to white population 

youre talking of black artists in Rap right? but you need to stop talking about yourself as an artist trying to make it in rap..because you havent made it cos your not very good. thats just the fact. 

• Like 2

Currently catching up, on page 4

@JOHN DOE I agree there is a need for Your type of thinking to level the playing field, give other black people an edge as they are behind on the whole

But there is also a need for racially neutral people as if everyone thinks the way You do there would be everlasting segregation leading to potential race wars.

People who spoke against interracial dating, are You also against casual sex with the other race or is this cool as long as it doesn't firm a relationship? 

Will continue scrolling

On 12/10/2017 at 6:24 PM, Admin. said:

Biggest problem you face is that black is not a culture or community, why would Somalians, Ghanaians and st lucians be the same community apart from the same skin colour ? They dont have much in common culturally at all

Language and Culture unites not Colour

This sounds like an attempt to divide black people who want to stand together. There aren't enough Ghanaians in the UK for John doe to specifically only support ghanaian, nor are their struggles different enough from St Lucians and all the many other nationalities of black people in the UK for them to not benefit from working together like this. 

And it's probable that some of the black people in St Lucia were stolen from Ghana to begin with

• Like 5

22 hours ago, VENOM said:

youre talking of black artists in Rap right? but you need to stop talking about yourself as an artist trying to make it in rap..because you havent made it cos your not very good. thats just the fact. 

Nonsense. Considering some of what’s out there, surely you cannot be serious? 

Just now, VENOM said:

I’m very serious. You’re as bad as the bad ones, but do go ahead and name people that have made it (black) in rap that you are better than.

The same happens with stuff I’ve seen go viral. Cats just looking into the camera get millions of hits yet good sketches fail to reach a few hundred. Music is the same. I’m sorry but have you actually looked at my word play? My metaphors, similes, assonance, onomatopoeia , repetition and rhymes? Seriously, I don’t even want to say more as I don’t want to come across as egotistical but I can honestly say that if I was a black artist spitting my rhymes, you would be rating both my rhymes and music productions on par with Wiley’s. 

1 hour ago, Da Luv Doc said:

Lol Ashman, you maybe a minority in the black music scene but you are the majority in the country, therefore, the country can sympathise with you and connect with you.

True. If they can connect with me. If broadcasters and DJs play me. Again, it’s just about getting that opportunity. 

But anyway, I’m not trolling. I just know I’ve got to work 10 times harder for this and despite what any of you have to say about me, I ain’t quitting. 

1 hour ago, Seydou said:

Point would have made sense if the rap/"urban" industry in UK only had black CEOs

How is it more difficult for you?

Perhaps you're not as marketable as these other artist?

Perhaps the consumer don't fuck with you like that?

I get your point, but who was the last white "urban" rapper thats been marketed? I'm not saying they don't exist, I'm saying label appetite now follows the interest of the consensus, streaming means they pretty much accept they can't dictate whats going to blow any more. So they're going by what's viral and IMO its harder for you to do that as an average white rapper because there isn't a USP about that and Devlin/Nick Brewer isn't translating to £££'s

/

That said @Sean Ash your Wiley comment was blasphemy, so I'm assuming that part at least was 100% a troll. 

Ah now the trolling is finished we can go back to the topic at hand great stuff

Seen as Vtec mentioned the Bible it triggered a fleeting thought I had when people were discussing supporting black guys that date/marry outside their race

Personally I think your belief system (whether it's classed as a religion or not) is even more significant than who you choose to procreate with in terms of your identity

With that said considering what we know as historical fact can you really be "pro black" and a Christian?

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Wavant said:

I ask myself this regularly.

i used to ask myself this until i did my research 

Ethiopia adopted Christianity waaay before slavery 

Ethiopia is what people used to call Africa at some point in history 

Ethiopia is mentioned a certain amount of times in the Bible 

also the first depiction of Jesus is dark skinned - THEY have just brainwashed people as per 

49 minutes ago, Trap God said:

Seen as Vtec mentioned the Bible it triggered a fleeting thought I had when people were discussing supporting black guys that date/marry outside their race

Personally I think your belief system (whether it's classed as a religion or not) is even more significant than who you choose to procreate with in terms of your identity

With that said considering what we know as historical fact can you really be "pro black" and a Christian?

Do you have any reasons why you can't be?

/

Personally as John Doe said im very aware that Ethiopia has the oldest churches and one of the churches in lalibella is said to be the home of the arc of the covenant. So if the angle is to do with slavery I dont agree

1 hour ago, Trap God said:

Me personally knowing our history, the bible/christanity/islam just can't run for me.

Spritual enslavement of your oppressor.

• Like 2