Monarch airlines gone

Heero Yuy

Ceased trading with immediate effect. If you have future flights check the site.

madness, know a couple people who work for them, and people with flights booked.

Monarch Airlines has ceased trading and its 300,000 future bookings for flights and holidays have been cancelled, the Civil Aviation Authority has said.

About 110,000 customers are currently overseas and the government has asked the CAA to charter more than 30 aircraft to bring them back to the UK.

Used them once. It was a decent flight in comparison to its other competitors (Easy Jet, Ryan Air). Surprised Ryanair aint got into administration with there recent fiasco. 

Always thought these LC flights are running on low margins, so this is no surprise. I am sure  another competitor will pop up again.

They were on the verge last year or the year before IIRC.

Ryanair thought they can mug their employees off but with the experience, them man are kicking to airlines that look after their employees or going to the middle east airlines. Fuuck Ryanair! Always willing to pay £100 more to not fly with them or book a year in advance with another airline!

Not surprised havent seen anyone really use them for years and they cost more then other budget airlines to shitter destinations 

if im paying more i expect more 

but yh all about securing the best destinations/time slots for these airlines

also ryanair are calm thier pilots get paid peanuts

Ryanair are not calm as their pilots are kicking, thus their recent madness.

Monarch struggled with the lack of different destinations compared to Ryanair and their holidays became more expensive.

Stansted low parking charges are a saving grace for Ryanair, otherwise it would be a bump to trek there on train or cab from LDN, would cost just the same as a standard airline in theory.

Stansted is perfect for north/east london and essex... that is a huge population alone, i always try fly out there cheaper taxi/train/parking then gatwick for me

30min max on a406/m11

some of these eu low budget ones tho >