The "another american shooting" thread

Afroman

4 hours ago, Heero Yuy said:

lol @ any review happening under super pro gun law trump and a fully republican house.

Adam Lanza put children in the ground and nothing happened, this isn't the straw breaking the camels back, not even close.

!!!

It's rooted in their culture, nothing will change.

Los Angeles police were investigating unconfirmed reports of shots fired on the USC campus, prompting university officials to urge people to shelter in place.

USC said the police activity was occurring around 610 Childs Way but have not determine whether there was a shooting.

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Report-of-Shooting-at-USC-449104773.html

The lead guitarist of a country music band playing Route 91 Harvest festival, where a gunman murdered 58 people on Sunday night, has said the horrific experience of the attack has changed his views on gun laws in America.

In the chaotic hours after the attack, which began around 10pm, the members of the Josh Abbott Band were eventually able to post a message on social media, saying that the band and crew were safe.

“I’ll never unhear those gunshots; and our band [and] crew will never forget how that moment made them feel,” singer Josh Abbott wrote on Twitter. “Our hearts are with all the victims.”

But guitarist Caleb Keeter went further, describing the ordeal as a revelation.

“I’ve been a proponent of the [second] amendment my entire life,” he posted on Twitter. “Until the events of last night. I cannot express how wrong I was.”

Keeter said that members of the band’s crew have concealed handgun licenses, and legal firearms on the bus.

“They were useless. We couldn’t touch them for fear police might think that we were part of the massacre and shoot us. A small group (or one man) laid waste to a city with dedicated, fearless police officers desperately trying to help, because of access to an insane amount of firepower. Enough is enough.”

from the Guardian live thread of the event

21 hours ago, Trap God said:

Chuth me

This is probably the scariest thing I have seen in my life

Forward to like 2 mins 10

The laugh is chilling to me

"Heh heh heh thud thud thud! How cool is that?"

It's men like this who are itching for civil conflict. He's ready. 

• Like 3
  • Downvote 1