The "another american shooting" thread

Afroman

How about an R.I.P before the politics Gambino fuck man.

Shits ridiculous, Gun Control can't just be a liberal argument, the NRA can't have that much sway this is mental. The argument that Americans should have guns in case they have to overthrow an oppressive government is void when you consider the people will never be unified and simply don't have the tolerance for their opposites. America is a really sad story, obviously not as sad as Africa's story but for a new country they started with so much potential.

Just now, Mizchif said:

Nar sorry mate. Have to drop the sarcasm when I see the hypocrisy in action. But by all means Mizchif do feel absolutely free to speak up next time you see this shit the opposite way round. Would be fantastic of you.

Bro you neggy man, lighten up chap. Apologies if I don''t comment on your examples of hypocrisy rasta i'm not in all of these topics but I don't see how it ties in with my point on gun control or a "United" States.

I don't have an agenda I genuinely think its sad stuff like this happens so frequently in this land of the free. What I would like to see is more arguments on how looser gun control helps negate situations like this, maybe because this forum is quite liberal my opinion favours theirs but perhaps you could direct me to some information that will help me understand why guns are so important for the American way of life from a conservative point of view that might change my mind.

2 minutes ago, Trap God said:

Man said for a new country they started that had so much potential you know

As if was some kind of humanitarian project ?

You're right Trap God I'm talking nonsense, I know how the country was started. What I guess I meant was Americans portray this idea of Freedom of Speech and glory for all yada yada yada, is that the general consensus in 2018? How do we find a country built on these principles in this situation today, and what does the future look like do the people drift further apart? What does it take for them to band together

The problem ain't so much that you don't comment on them Mizcif, the problem is that you don't comment on them but have time to comment something to me. I never mentioned anything about your point on gun control. Just replying to you saying my name.

I think this stuff is sad also although non surprising now. And I've stated where I stand in the past, there is no way in my eyes to take Americans guns off them now. How you gonna stop the flow of the 300 odd million hidden firearms that enter the country illegally? Look how fucked up London is with knife crime, you gonna stop selling knives? From a conservative point of view there is good and bad. The good people can own them legally and defend themselves with them if needed, the bad people will get their hands on weapons to do bad regardless.

12 minutes ago, Mizchif said:

You're right Trap God I'm talking nonsense, I know how the country was started. What I guess I meant was Americans portray this idea of Freedom of Speech and glory for all yada yada yada, is that the general consensus in 2018? How do we find a country built on these principles in this situation today, and what does the future look like do the people drift further apart? What does it take for them to band together

Come on now. Abusive Men lie and build relationships on dreams they know they won’t deliver but keep on promising that the violence will stop eventually.

He tells his girl she can’t do better elsewhere. Yeah I’m treating you bad, but that black eye matches those new shoes I bought you. No matter how bad I treat you, you’ll come running back because  you have Stockholm Syndrome. Who’s gonna want you when I’ve told everyone else you ain’t shit? So suck it up and stop complaining. 

Principles mean nothing if you only follow them when they suit you.

That’s America in a nutshell

53 minutes ago, Mizchif said:

Shits ridiculous, Gun Control can't just be a liberal argument, the NRA can't have that much sway this is mental. The argument that Americans should have guns in case they have to overthrow an oppressive government is void when you consider the people will never be unified and simply don't have the tolerance for their opposites. America is a really sad story, obviously not as sad as Africa's story but for a new country they started with so much potential.

Rarely is a country unified into two sides when there is a civil war

Look at syria and all the rebel groups. All dem survivalist cans of beans whites are unified and ready imo

27 minutes ago, Gambino said:

I'm convinced you're just another spastic alter ego of somebody who already has names on here. 

Ain't really any issues with my last paragraph either to be honest. Try pulling some up instead?

You’re conservative yet you’re poor white trash. Someone as deluded and as confused as you are isn’t even taken seriously. You’re just a punching bag for everyone’s amusement. Deep down you know that, which is why you revel in the negativity, it actually gives your sad life some meaning. You think you’re coming off as a maverick but you’re really not. You just regurgitate the same redundant talking points any Tommy Robinson fan boy sees on YouTube.

• Like 3
  • Downvote 1

:rofl:I see you chasing that retard title hard. LMFAO @ yet another dumb c*nt who thinks I shouldn't and can't hold conservative tendencies because I'm not some rich toff. Punching Bag? I run rings around you people. Look how I just told you to pull something up on my paragraph.... Look at the response lol Man absolutely had a meltdown knowing he couldn't muster up a single thing, had to draw for the "White Trash" and "Tommy Robinson" talk PMSL Yawn. One of your boys on here better step in and help you out, you ain't cut out for this, better still log into one of your other accounts and pretend to be your own friend.

I'm the pin that bursts your VIP Bubble, the voice that lets you know you chat shit in your echo chamber. I'm the guy who stays on peoples minds and posts 3 months after I've not been online. Forgive me if I get an ego, and as I've mentioned before, trust me, these posts get screenshot and amuse more than me :lmao:

• Downvote 3

2 minutes ago, Grafter said:

Rings?

Come orrrrn 

Come on

Please

Please

Pls

U willing to be interviewed on dinky an jas podcast?

I preferred you when you were posting about missing me. No, I'm willing to do what I have been doing since RWD times, I don't give a shit about anyones podcast ( No offence Dinky ).

5 minutes ago, Gambino said:

I preferred you when you were posting about missing me. No, I'm willing to do what I have been doing since RWD times, I don't give a shit about anyones podcast ( No offence Dinky ).

I did miss u

Glad ur back. jus bein real playa

14 minutes ago, Vtec said:

Nikolas Cruz was a member in Reoublic of Florida, a white nationalist group 

The 'neo-Confederate and anti-gun control militia group' aims to make Florida the first white-ethno state

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5396761/Nikolas-Cruz-member-white-supremacist-group.html

Lols at comment section. Deflection life. 

I'll hold my hands up and say I was wrong about the ANTIFA link if this is true. I've been seeing posts about that and shots of him being registered as a Dem.

• Like 2

Tbh political alignment don't mean shit. Usa is a mess since European invasion and in denial about the types of in house terrorists it breeds like this. 

But focuses so much attention on so called foreigners harming the so called american way of life.. And not the terrorists it breeds 

• Like 1

What were this youts political aims, he belonged to a white supremacist group but let's be real man took innocent lives over a yatty cause of unrequited love, that ain't a terrorist that's a degenerate teenage fuckboy 

Domestic terrorism at most, far from Timothy McVey, Jim Jones etc