The "another american shooting" thread

Afroman

8 hours ago, Heero Yuy said:

Gunshow loop hole, heard about it before.

Gun show loophole, gun law loophole, Brady law loophole (or Brady bill loophole), private sale loophole, and private sale exemption are political terms in the United States referring to sales of firearms by private sellers, including those done at gun shows, dubbed the "secondary market".[1] The term refers to the concept that a loophole in federal law exists, under which "[a]ny person may sell a firearm to an unlicensed resident of the state where they reside, as long as they do not know or have reasonable cause to believe the person is prohibited from receiving or possessing firearms"

:o

Madting

On 07/10/2017 at 10:07 PM, Gambino said:

Can you explain this particular situation for me mate.

look at that c*nt ferrari try and explain that his lineage is psycho hence this attack?

if a man who murders 59 people is a psychopath, **yet was planning to escape alive though**

why can a man who straps himself to a bomb or gets into a truck and attacks people **with no plans to escape and happy to die by this act*** Not be far more psychotic.

my Psychometer tells me one meets the criteria more than the other. 

• Like 4
  • Downvote 1

Oh yea imagine the shock that panelists are sat analyzing a mans history who has no clear motive and just murdered nearly 60 people. True I wonder why they don't sit and do the same when trying to figure out a motivation for the next man who's screamed his religious chants and has a back catalog of terrorist links and propaganda available to the feds. Yea..... just can't for the life of me work that one out.

• Downvote 2

Guns are scary and to be respected. I fired off an Assault Rifle, 45 Handgun, 38 and a Shotgun in Thailand and didn't handle it like a rudeboy at all. Shotgun nearly took my shoulder out, I can't imagine a scenario where you'd want to be on either side of a gunfight it must take some serious mental conditioning to casually blow someone away and say you were protecting yourself.

I don't have a significant point here, but my opinion is Guns are truly horrible bringers of death and nobody should have ever had them. We've put ourselves outside of the foodchain with these and they are the primary reason the world is how it is now. All of that aside, there is something sexy and intoxicating about them and I think surrounding yourself in Gun culture desensitizes how powerful they really are. They are called the great equalizer but we aren't really built to be equal our world, in fact our genetic make-up is built around the survival of the fittest model.

Guns are bad, I don't want to get shot. I'd shoot someone if I had to but how often do you "have to" do anything unless you're forced to?

3 minutes ago, Mizchif said:

It takes some serious mental retardation to casually blow someone away and say you were protecting yourself.

Fixed

(and the most prolifc killers are the police themselves) they kill more each month combined than that mass killer in that one sitting. People protest it and get then labelled as enemy of the state.

• 4 weeks later...