Giggs - Wamp 2 Dem midnight

Thizz

6 hours ago, JOHN DOE said:

your face offends my eyes 

big man with kids making videos like this

Bruv, you are a big man and are a full time Super Moderator on a forum bruv. Me and the other mods on RWD were in our late teens/early 20s when we were running the forums. You've been on the scene for so long, that I went away, got married twice, had 4 kids, traveled the world and come back to see you are still on here on a daily basis. Don't talk to me about being a big man and being on some wasteman shit. 

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, Sean Ash said:

Bruv, you are a big man and are a full time Super Moderator on a forum bruv. Me and the other mods on RWD were in our late teens/early 20s when we were running the forums. You've been on the scene for so long, that I went away, got married twice, had 4 kids, traveled the world and come back to see you are still on here on a daily basis. Don't talk to me about being a big man and being on some wasteman shit. 

???????

Man goes into the office telling everyone he's a super moderator on a forum like it's a life time achievement ting. Probably has a print screen of his status photo framed up on the wall in his bedroom. Still probably using the same old Zilog Z80 lap top that his parents gave to him instead of chucking in the bin. Some windows 95 ting. 

This is some joke ting Ashman is a fucking scrub earning 18 bags a year he has no right to chat shit to anyone. his kids are probably on the same wage as him or nearing it all working in the same McDs drive through and shit

Don't gas this wasteman he should be ashamed how man even has mouth to talk I'll never know 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Kuffir said:

This is some joke ting Ashman is a fucking scrub earning 18 bags a year he has no right to chat shit to anyone. his kids are probably on the same wage as him or nearing it all working in the same McDs drive through and shit

Don't gas this wasteman he should be ashamed how man even has mouth to talk I'll never know 

Who are youuuuuuu? Serious some newbie shouldn't even be allowed to chat my name like they know me. Keeps mentioning my kids too! In every thread. You need looking into. 

55 minutes ago, Kuffir said:

:lmao::lmao:

On 06/10/2017 at 9:49 PM, Sean Ash said:

where did you travel to?