Giggs - Wamp 2 Dem midnight

Thizz

On 06/10/2017 at 9:49 PM, Sean Ash said:

Bruv, you are a big man and are a full time Super Moderator on a forum bruv. Me and the other mods on RWD were in our late teens/early 20s when we were running the forums. You've been on the scene for so long, that I went away, got married twice, had 4 kids, traveled the world and come back to see you are still on here on a daily basis. Don't talk to me about being a big man and being on some wasteman shit. 

Only just seen this 

you've got married twice had 4 kids and still look like a bum

making bummy vids and shoddy raps

yes I more or less visit this site daily usually when I'm at work earning 60k a year 

don't know anyone that classifies being married twice (once to a slag the other one probably was too) and having 4 kids as a success

Guy needs to go back to whatever place he was hiding with his Iceland frozen food diet 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

Guy needs to go back to whatever place he was hiding with his Iceland frozen food diet 

Man's face looks unhealthy still

Fairplay on going small viral though Ash maybe you can pattern 

There's definitely a space for this kind of BS

45 minutes ago, Badman said:

PMSL mans fully dropped the right wing politician angle and is now tryna pattern being a youtube comedian 

Personally I think the vids are funny and troll levels are mad high :lmao:

Keep it up!

Bro you haven't met Egbert Montgomery have you? ;) 

Giggs is a different artist now... he's actually an artist.

His tunes are a lot more energetic and better for shows/raves/to play amongst your friends without having to reload to catch the evil bars/tump someone across the head.

He's doing well, shutting down shows, making money and popular so fair play to him.

Waiting for the Tiny Boost tape.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Drift said:

Giggs is a different artist now... he's actually an artist.

His tunes are a lot more energetic and better for shows/raves/to play amongst your friends without having to reload to catch the evil bars/tump someone across the head.

He's doing well, shutting down shows, making money and popular so fair play to him.

Waiting for the Tiny Boost tape.

This was a good watch 

The hollow Meetz Blade Vs Ard Bodied debate >>