Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Thizz

Giggs - Wamp 2 Dem midnight

Recommended Posts

38 minutes ago, Flat Eric said:

You man need to let man live

Who told you to watch his video?

Safe bro. I don't forget who's had my back on here from day 👊🏻

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Afroman said:

Vip2 Dust Era is back in full effect.

Never thought this era would return 

 

Fam

 

Man are in their late twenties and early thirties doing this madness :rofl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, JOHN DOE said:

your face offends my eyes 

big man with kids making videos like this

:lmao::lmao:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, JOHN DOE said:

your face offends my eyes 

big man with kids making videos like this

Bruv, you are a big man and are a full time Super Moderator on a forum bruv. Me and the other mods on RWD were in our late teens/early 20s when we were running the forums. You've been on the scene for so long, that I went away, got married twice, had 4 kids, traveled the world and come back to see you are still on here on a daily basis. Don't talk to me about being a big man and being on some wasteman shit. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Sean Ash said:

Bruv, you are a big man and are a full time Super Moderator on a forum bruv. Me and the other mods on RWD were in our late teens/early 20s when we were running the forums. You've been on the scene for so long, that I went away, got married twice, had 4 kids, traveled the world and come back to see you are still on here on a daily basis. Don't talk to me about being a big man and being on some wasteman shit. 

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man goes into the office telling everyone he's a super moderator on a forum like it's a life time achievement ting. Probably has a print screen of his status photo framed up on the wall in his bedroom. Still probably using the same old Zilog Z80 lap top that his parents gave to him instead of chucking in the bin. Some windows 95 ting. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is some joke ting Ashman is a fucking scrub earning 18 bags a year he has no right to chat shit to anyone. his kids are probably on the same wage as him or nearing it all working in the same McDs drive through and shit

Don't gas this wasteman he should be ashamed how man even has mouth to talk I'll never know 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Kuffir said:

This is some joke ting Ashman is a fucking scrub earning 18 bags a year he has no right to chat shit to anyone. his kids are probably on the same wage as him or nearing it all working in the same McDs drive through and shit

Don't gas this wasteman he should be ashamed how man even has mouth to talk I'll never know 

Who are youuuuuuu? Serious some newbie shouldn't even be allowed to chat my name like they know me. Keeps mentioning my kids too! In every thread. You need looking into. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Kuffir said:

This is some joke ting Ashman is a fucking scrub earning 18 bags a year he has no right to chat shit to anyone. his kids are probably on the same wage as him or nearing it all working in the same McDs drive through and shit

Don't gas this wasteman he should be ashamed how man even has mouth to talk I'll never know 

:lmao::lmao:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Right so I've worked out John Doe is Sleeze. I swear you used to send gash your d*ck pics on here? 😂😂😂

 

Now, Kuffir, stop hiding and being a nonce. Who are you? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Sean Ash said:

Right so I've worked out John Doe is Sleeze. I swear you used to send gash your d*ck pics on here? 😂😂😂

 

 

wrong

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06/10/2017 at 10:04 PM, Sean Ash said:

The page is still refreshing on his lap top. He might reply by morning 

Oi this got me. I was dead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06/10/2017 at 9:49 PM, Sean Ash said:

Bruv, you are a big man and are a full time Super Moderator on a forum bruv. Me and the other mods on RWD were in our late teens/early 20s when we were running the forums. You've been on the scene for so long, that I went away, got married twice, had 4 kids, traveled the world and come back to see you are still on here on a daily basis. Don't talk to me about being a big man and being on some wasteman shit. 

where did you travel to?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, QPR Dee said:

where did you travel to?

I've been everywhere fam. 

This was by far the greatest holiday 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×