Trapstar Toxic

Funkyskanker

19 minutes ago, Funkyskanker said:

Peak for Toxic saw the full article

Slapped with two Attempted murders and some other shit

Shot the guy 6 times and bullet ended up hitting a woman as well, guy was some innocent St Lucian or something

Cell site shows him in the area, got a text the minute before the shooting.

Text messages to show he bought/was interested in di dinga they drove away in

His DNA in the car that they dumped near CR

Sock found with gunpowder matching the type of gun they used

According to police it was in revenge for Tiny getting his head uptown stomped on

Which was the day before

2 minutes ago, Restrictive said:

Peak for Toxic saw the full article

Shot the guy 6 times and ending up shooting a woman as well, guy was some innocent St Lucian or something.

Cell site shows him in the area, got a text the minute before the shooting.

Text messages to show he bought/was interested in di dinga they drove away in

His DNA in the car that they dumped near CR

Sock found with gunpowder matching the type of gun they used

post it

10 minutes ago, Funkyskanker said:

post it

A shopper was gunned down in the street when hitmen opened fire in a botched assassination attempt, a court heard.

Suzette Martey was carrying two lampshades from Argos to her sister’s house in Harlesden, northwest London, when she spotted two gunmen tiptoeing towards her on 22 April last year.

Ms Martey noticed that the hitmen were creeping up behind Barrington Popo, 23, with 9mm pistols as he walked towards her on Hilltop Avenue at around 7.45pm.

Before she could shout a warning, the assassins opened fire at Mr Popo from behind, believing he was an ‘enemy’ who had assaulted one of their associates a day earlier.

The hospitality worker from St Lucia collapsed after being shot six times – and one of the bullets blasted Ms Martey in her left knee, leaving her writhing in agony on the ground.

Prosecutors say the shooters had mistaken Mr Popo for their target because he had put his hood up in the rain.

They left him and Ms Martey for dead and fled the scene in a green Mazda 323, but the two victims survived after being taken to St Mary’s Hospital in Paddington for emergency surgery.

Tokyi Ajibola, 25, was later arrested and charged with two counts of attempted murder in relation to the shootings and is on trial at the Old Bailey.

Prosecutor James Dawes said: ‘A man and woman were gunned down on a London street by two men with guns who escaped the scene, having shot these two people, in a green Mazda 323 motorcar, possibly being driven by a third person.

‘These gunmen, believing that the man was some enemy of theirs, fired into his back with 12 shots, hitting him with six, and hitting this lady who was walking towards them at the time.’

Jurors heard the hit was planned a day in advance as a ‘revenge attack’ following an assault on another man.

Mr Popo was walking to his aunt’s house to see his cousin near Hilltop Avenue and had put his hood up because it was raining.

Ms Martey had been shopping at Argos and was carrying two large lampshades in carrier bags to her sister’s house, which was also nearby.

She was listening to music through her headphones as she walked along the street towards Mr Popo, who was on the phone to his cousin.

Mr Dawes said she noticed two hooded black men moving towards Mr Popo ‘on their toes, not using their heels, as if they didn’t want to make any noise with their feet’.

He fell to the floor after being shot six times in the chest, thighs and forearm and told his cousin on the phone he ‘was going to die’.

Jurors heard he was lucky to survive after one of the bullets pierced and collapsed his right lung, and the other five damaged his liver, stomach and rectum.

Ms Martey was hit in the left knee and the force of the bullet made her spin round and collapse. She managed to get to her feet and hobble over to Mr Popo ‘so he wouldn’t die alone’.

She gave descriptions of the hooded gunmen and their pistols to police officers after doctors removed the bullet from her leg.

Ajibola, of Sandringham Road, Willesden, northwest London, denies two counts of attempted murder.

A grime star whose music videos have had millions of views on YouTube gunned down two innocent people in the street during a botched execution, a court heard.

Tokyi Ajibola, also known as Trapstar Toxic, was one of two hooded gunmen who shot Barrington Popo, 23, six times at point blank range on 22 April last year, it is claimed.

Ajibola, 25, and the other shooter allegedly crept up behind Mr Popo before firing into his back on Hilltop Avenue in Harlesden, northwest London, at around 7.45pm.

One of the 12 bullets they fired hit Suzette Martey in the left knee as she carried two lampshades from Argos to her sister’s house following a shopping spree.

Ajibola and the unidentified hitman left the two victims for dead after the shooting and fled the scene in a green Mazda 323, it is said.

Prosecutors claim they were both members of the Church Road Soldiers gang sent on a revenge hit after Carlos Abreu was assaulted a day earlier.

The Old Bailey heard they mistook Mr Popo for their target because he had put his hood up in the rain.

Prosecutor James Dawes said: ‘A man and woman were gunned down on a London street by two men with guns who escaped the scene, having shot these two people, in a green Mazda 323 motorcar, possibly being driven by a third person.

‘These gunmen, believing that the man was some enemy of theirs, fired into his back with 12 shots, hitting him with six, and hitting this lady who was walking towards them at the time.’

The barrister said Ajibola has established himself in the Church Road Soldiers (CRS) gang and ‘as a singer on YouTube videos’.

Mr Dawes explained that the CRS are rivals with a gang called the Thugs Of Stonebridge who base themselves on the Stonebridge Estate near the scene of the shooting.

‘It’s likely that the shoots believed, wrongly believed, that Mr Popo was a member of this particular group,’ he added.

Jurors heard that Mr Popo, a hospitality worker from St Lucia, collapsed after being shot in the chest, thighs and forearm and told his cousin on the phone he ‘was going to die’.

He was lucky to survive after one of the bullets pierced and collapsed his right lung, and the other five damaged his liver, stomach and rectum.

Ms Martey was hit in the left knee and the force of the bullet made her spin round and collapse. She managed to get to her feet and hobble over to Mr Popo ‘so he wouldn’t die alone’.

She gave descriptions of the hooded gunmen and their 9mm pistols to police officers after doctors removed the bullet from her leg.

Prosecutors claim there is ‘compelling evidence’ Ajibola was one of the gunmen, citing his association with the CRS gang and Mr Abreu.

Mr Dawes said his mobile phone was used to contact the seller of the Mazda escape car and say his DNA was found in it after it was dumped near the Church Road Estate in Harlesden.

Police found a sock in the Mazda which was covered in gunshot residue ‘of the same type used in the shooting’, jurors heard.

Cell site evidence from Ajibola’s phone is said to show it received a text on Hilltop Avenue one minute before the shooting.

Ajibola, of Sandringham Road, Willesden, northwest London, denies two counts of attempted murder, two alternative counts of causing GBH with intent and one count of possessing a firearm with intent to endanger life.

The trial continues
ends

An innocent shopper broke down in court as she relived the horrifying moment she locked eyes with a gunman before he shot her in the street.

Suzette Martey was carrying two lampshades from Argos to her sister’s house in Harlesden, northwest London, when she spotted two gunmen tiptoeing towards her on 22 April last year.

Ms Martey noticed that the hitmen were creeping up behind Barrington Popo, 24, with 9mm pistols as he walked towards her on Hilltop Avenue at around 7.45pm.

Before she could shout a warning, the assassins opened fire at Mr Popo from behind, believing he was an ‘enemy’ who had assaulted one of their gang members a day earlier.

The hospitality worker from St Lucia collapsed after being shot six times – and one of the bullets blasted Ms Martey in her left knee, leaving her writhing in agony on the ground.

She said she was listening to American country star Brad Paisley on her headphones when she came face to face with one of the shooters and ‘realised what was going to happen’.

‘I looked at his eyes and it was like I wasn’t there,’ said Ms Martey.

‘He had no mask on, he had his hood up too he had no mask up, I recall that because the strings of his hood dangled as he ran.

‘I carried on walking just a few footsteps and by the time I reached the lamp post and I saw the gun I just started to look at the gentleman in front of me because I knew what was going to happen to him and I wasn’t quite sure whether I should tell him.’

Ms Martey broke down in tears in the witness box as she recalled the shooting.

‘I wasn’t quite sure what I should tell him because I knew what was going to happen and I didn’t know if I shouted,’ she said.

‘The shots were very rapid it happened very quickly, it was four popping sounds and by the fourth one I was whipped around and I felt this hot pressure on my back and I could see the sky.

‘Once I was one the ground I thought I had been hit and so I thought to get small and hide behind the lamp post.

‘I heard the gentleman on the floor, I just heard a voice say “I’ve been shot, I’m dying”.

‘His head was towards the road and his body was diagonal on the floor and I just had to get to him because I was certain he was going to die and I didn’t want him to be alone.’

Prosecutors claim the gunmen mistook Mr Popo for their target because he had put the hood up on his winter jacket in the rain.

Both victims were taken to hospital for emergency surgery and survived the attack.

Tokyi Ajibola, also known as Trapstar Toxic, was later arrested on suspicion of being one of two hooded gunmen.

The 25-year-old rapper, whose YouTube videos have hundreds of thousands of views, is said to be a member of the Chruch Road Soldiers gang based in the Church Road Estate in Harlesden.

Prosecutors believe the shooting was intended as a revenge attack against a gangster from the Thugs of Stonebridge gang who are based on the Stonebridge Estate in Harlesden.

Jurors heard mobile phone evidence links Ajibola to the green Mazda 323 the shooters used as an escape car.

The court was told his DNA was found in it after the vehicle was dumped near the Church Road Estate.

Police found a sock in the Mazda which was covered in gunshot residue ‘of the same type used in the shooting’, it is claimed.

Cell site evidence from Ajibola’s phone is said to show it received a text on Hilltop Avenue one minute before the shooting.

Ajibola, of Sandringham Road, Willesden, northwest London, denies two counts of attempted murder, two alternative counts of causing GBH with intent and one count of possessing a firearm with intent to endanger life.

54 minutes ago, Incumbent said:

and?

don't tell me u think he should buss case again?

its not so black & white

& yes he should buss case if his side of the story is true.

2 hours ago, yhfam said:

And so they should 

guy is a fucking idiot

When are these utes gonna realise your fellow "gang members" don't really give a shit about you 

couple "3 toxs" and all will be forgotten

3tox

22 hours ago, Incumbent said:

and?

don't tell me u think he should buss case again?

Based on the fact he's plead not guilty I would assume he has an explanation for  how and when his DNA got in the car

If the explanation is plausible then that in itself is reasonable doubt and he should buss case

Either way everyone should stay hydrated and mind their business

• Downvote 4

41 minutes ago, Trap God said:

Based on the fact he's plead not guilty I would assume he has an explanation for  how and when his DNA got in the car

If the explanation is plausible then that in itself is reasonable doubt and he should buss case

based on a suspect saying their not guilty you kna!!! :rofl:

fuck off, u come like an enabler

i know it's not set in stone but my guy sounds more guilty than not especially given the following

Prosecutors claim there is ‘compelling evidence’ Ajibola was one of the gunmen, citing his association with the CRS gang and Mr Abreu.

Mr Dawes said his mobile phone was used to contact the seller of the Mazda escape car and say his DNA was found in it after it was dumped near the Church Road Estate in Harlesden.

Police found a sock in the Mazda which was covered in gunshot residue ‘of the same type used in the shooting’, jurors heard.

bottom line is man was about imo, whether his the shooter or not is the question

/

who are u to tell ppl to mind their own biz?

your don ain't innocent in this, those two shot were actually minding their own biz but look

• Like 5

Look, if police are gonna do shoddy work and the cps wanna prosecute in cases that could clearly lead to unsafe convictions dont be mad at me for being objective

I read the same thing you read  

The jury will hear the evidence give a verdict and what will be will be

Until then I have no idea why man are on here gossiping like they know who did what when mind your business

• Like 2
  • Downvote 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/16/2017 at 5:57 PM, Trap God said:

mard