Sign in to follow this  
Admin.

Residents of North London (& Cyclists)

What do you think of the road changes all over Enfield/Haringey ?

Green Lanes and Hertford Road in particular been absolutley decimated.

Some serious gentrification going on killing all the small businesses in these areas. All for some cycle lanes (and we know who uses these)  

Must be the same like Walthamstow. Fuck them cycling lane and fuck Sadiq Khan!

cyclists will hate me but I think cycling on a road should be banned

tell them they can walk their bike to the park then cycle round the park for exercise

they cause too many problems with real road users

1 hour ago, Da Luv Doc said:

Must be the same like Walthamstow. Fuck them cycling lane and fuck Sadiq Khan!

Was about to post that. All the roads are one way and cycle lanes now. Especially by walthamstow village

1 hour ago, Lens said:

cyclists will hate me but I think cycling on a road should be banned

tell them they can walk their bike to the park then cycle round the park for exercise

they cause too many problems with real road users

90% of cyclist break the law of the road. This REALLY needs to be clamped down on!

They are taking over and pushing out the criminal ethnics and feral caucasians. I dont mind it as long as it keeps on improving my quality of life. 

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, The Somalian said:

They are taking over and pushing out the criminal ethnics and feral caucasians. I dont mind it as long as it keeps on improving my quality of life. 

:lol: pos

23 minutes ago, The Somalian said:

Making all the businesses on the high roads inaccessible via car...going to kill off all those supermarkets and restuarants with there now being no parking spaces about.

Drove down the part of green lanes between winchmore and Palmer's the other month after 2 years, shit was fucking butters.

Cs the somalian. Only problem i have is when the hipsters bring their batty man and cross dressing shit with them

/

I both cycle and drive. Ocassionally through the areas that have been mentioned.

One thing i have noticed is people are becoming more intolerant to people who cycle. 

Fuck hipsters 

Feel sorry for you lot seeing your hometowns decimated but my time is soon

what small businesses are being killed?

haven't witnessed this (not being local at the moment) but tbh its probably a good thing, making the roads more bike accessible means making businesses more bike accessible which means people with less money (who bike instead of drive) will be enticed to reach, which means localities will become more liveable and sociable

people with less money have less to spend at those businesses and the people with cars are all being sent to retail parks with parking to spend at the bigger businesses

im all for it, fuck all these cars everywhere

i live on the main road and sick of all the fumes, my sons already got asthma

no issue with cyclists

cleaner air, less car noise, you fatties that cant walk 5 minutes around London will need to get used to it. why do you need to park on a high road?

where do you think I live B?

got a field of cows like half a mile away from me

still got lorries and shit

Lol then why you complaining about traffic 

isnt asthma due to genetics

tbh just the thought of driving in London made me mad, but even here the high streets and town centres are pedestrian only its just so much better to walk around shops with no cars

neither me or his mum has had asthma, could just be random but the air quality isnt good at times

14 hours ago, Lens said:

people with less money have less to spend at those businesses and the people with cars are all being sent to retail parks with parking to spend at the bigger businesses

what businesses?

can't believe a thread has been made saying cyclist paths are bad and are somehow an upsetting sign of gentrification - its fucking retarded

Is it so retarded though

Is it ?

Man said it's retarded that a road network that is not wide enough to have a cycling system is being forced in unnecessary areas, producing more pollution due to standing traffic and idling engines.....

• Like 1

On 10/11/2017 at 9:06 AM, Kuffir said:

Fuck hipsters 

Feel sorry for you lot seeing your hometowns decimated but my time is soon

I only thing i disagree with is the price of property pricing out the locals.  For the most part my hometown was/is a shit hole for decades and is finally changing.

But that is the standard outcome "doing up" an area, the natives get pushed out.

the natives only get pushed out if they were not astute enough to purchase their property 

especially at the favorable rates that were offered at the time 

i see countless times in asian areas the owners are asian wherease in the black areas the owners are generally either asian or white

cant be moved out if your own your shit