Residents of North London (& Cyclists)

Admin.

What do you think of the road changes all over Enfield/Haringey ?

Green Lanes and Hertford Road in particular been absolutley decimated.

Some serious gentrification going on killing all the small businesses in these areas. All for some cycle lanes (and we know who uses these)  

1 hour ago, Lens said:

cyclists will hate me but I think cycling on a road should be banned

tell them they can walk their bike to the park then cycle round the park for exercise

they cause too many problems with real road users

90% of cyclist break the law of the road. This REALLY needs to be clamped down on!

23 minutes ago, The Somalian said:

They are taking over and pushing out the criminal ethnics and feral caucasians. I dont mind it as long as it keeps on improving my quality of life. 

Making all the businesses on the high roads inaccessible via car...going to kill off all those supermarkets and restuarants with there now being no parking spaces about.

what small businesses are being killed?

haven't witnessed this (not being local at the moment) but tbh its probably a good thing, making the roads more bike accessible means making businesses more bike accessible which means people with less money (who bike instead of drive) will be enticed to reach, which means localities will become more liveable and sociable

im all for it, fuck all these cars everywhere

i live on the main road and sick of all the fumes, my sons already got asthma

no issue with cyclists

cleaner air, less car noise, you fatties that cant walk 5 minutes around London will need to get used to it. why do you need to park on a high road?

14 hours ago, Lens said:

people with less money have less to spend at those businesses and the people with cars are all being sent to retail parks with parking to spend at the bigger businesses

what businesses?

can't believe a thread has been made saying cyclist paths are bad and are somehow an upsetting sign of gentrification - its fucking retarded

On 10/11/2017 at 9:06 AM, Kuffir said:

Fuck hipsters 

Feel sorry for you lot seeing your hometowns decimated but my time is soon

I only thing i disagree with is the price of property pricing out the locals.  For the most part my hometown was/is a shit hole for decades and is finally changing.

the natives only get pushed out if they were not astute enough to purchase their property 

especially at the favorable rates that were offered at the time 

i see countless times in asian areas the owners are asian wherease in the black areas the owners are generally either asian or white

cant be moved out if your own your shit