#MeToo Movement

O Fenomeno

15 hours ago, Wavant said:

Lol like Lawrence wasn't bussing it open herself. 

This is all i know her for bmt

5 hours ago, ag. said:

Terry crews saying one of these hollywood executives was gripsing his tings right infront of his wife.. Made me wonder if the same has happened to some rappers for them to get where they are...

Yeah it's mad still, rappers have definitely been found fondled against their will

1 hour ago, Haze-e said:

Fuck sake man.

See even a big famous man with money like this can be made to feel as small as nothing

So glad that he has spoken out. Its so important for people to hear that his reaction to the situation could be like this

0 power. For terry crews n his wife that incident is very reminiscent of slavery. On the whole it is a power issue an we can see that the world has not come very far at all

The daems prob target guys like Crews... Make them feel more powerful being that dominant over a physically powerful guy like Crews just coz they control his money which basically what he said himself... Kanye and Diddy are the biggest suspects and Skepta for the UK. Imo

29 minutes ago, ag. said:

The daems prob target guys like Crews... Make them feel more powerful being that dominant over a physically powerful guy like Crews just coz they control his money which basically what he said himself... Kanye and Diddy are the biggest suspects and Skepta for the UK. Imo

Looool @skepta

famous/ powerful man abuses position to get tings 

whats new here 

swear theres a guy leading a country across the pond who admitted to doing the same thing on tape 

/

these women (and men) buss it wide open for these guys i generally believe it 

big scandal pending im sure weinstein isnt the only guy that does it 

im more surprised its been exposed as hes alive 

• Like 1

Weinstein been a known prick from day btw this is hardly surprising

Infact I'd go as far as to say everyone in the industry knew this could happen to him and know others like him

Bare complicity n that

Then people wanna turn around like I'm so fucking shocked no Ur not g

Shits disgusting tbh