#MeToo Movement

O Fenomeno

A man said I wrote was

But within a week my eery premonition had become the new normal.

Then he just says f all men like a revert hyperfeminist front line soldier might do if they existed. Which I guess they do.

I just hope the how's in his feminist social anthropology group turf him out the friendzone and into the endzone next

That kind of irony will be delicious with some mustard. I will have a hot dog Inside the popcorn on that occasion.The girl sat near to me will scream rape. But it will be worth it just to watch kuffir go down the river moments b4 me. Happy kristelnacht bitxhes *packs suitcase*

• Downvote 1

F14sKb3.png

:lmao:

doesn't seem like sexual assult at least, hime being the peverted guy he jokes about being https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2017/nov/09/louis-ck-accused-by-five-women-of-sexual-misconduct-in-new-report?CMP=fb_gu

Five women came forward to the New York Times, including two female comics who say CK masturbated in front of them, following rumors of his misconduct

edit: here's the full story

basically man enjoys jacking off infront of unsuspecting women and has done throughout his career https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/09/arts/television/louis-ck-sexual-misconduct.html

Actress Portia de Rossi has accused actor and producer Steven Seagal of sexual harassment.
The Arrested Development actress, who is married to US talk show host Ellen DeGeneres, made the allegation in a tweet posted on Wednesday night.
She alleges that during a film audition Mr Seagal told her "how important it was to have chemistry off-screen" before unzipping his trousers.
Mr Seagal's manager told BBC News that the actor had no comment.

https://twitter.com/portiaderossi/status/928393978080358404

Life outside VIP is just called IRL bruh noone really calling it shadow world yet

True u should confront the man/men that hurt/still hurt you instead of deflecting onto innocent bystanders like myselves and waiting for that bandwagon justice to materialise. Takes a little courage but u got this pb. U got the power

Hope u can get the operation u need to feel happy or whatever with who you are, let me know if I can start a crowdfunding page for you. 

• Downvote 2

2 hours ago, Uncle Man said:

Life outside VIP is just called IRL bruh noone really calling it shadow world yet

True u should confront the man/men that hurt/still hurt you instead of deflecting onto innocent bystanders like myselves and waiting for that bandwagon justice to materialise. Takes a little courage but u got this pb. U got the power

Hope u can get the operation u need to feel happy or whatever with who you are, let me know if I can start a crowdfunding page for you. 

:rofl:

post more plz social

5 hours ago, Uncle Man said:

:rofl: welcome back