#MeToo Movement

O Fenomeno

• 3 weeks later...

Sylvester Stallone under investigation by police sex crimes team

Actor ‘categorically denies’ allegations of historical sexual misconduct being reviewed by Los Angeles prosecutors

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2018/jun/14/sylvester-stallone-under-investigation-by-police-sex-crimes-team?CMP=fb_gu

one by one.. all of your childhood heroes are gonna be exposed

• 4 weeks later...

But he has regularly admitted he has a statutory rape conviction on his file and has explained exactly how it happened (basically he ended up taking the fall for someone else unintentionally).  If this is something else then I don't know, but if it's the same thing I doubt he is worried considering he has never been shy in talking about it if it comes up.  I doubt it will hurt his deals and money considering anyone who deals with him and has done even a tiny bit of research will know exactly the type of person they are dealing with.

3 minutes ago, Greens said:

Definitely a creep but it ain't towards woman

Lotta gay guys think they can get away with this. Specially the most bait gays. They are not 100%, they fancy women an they use their gayness to get waaay too close to women, glad mel b hotted him up. They think they can watch u gwt dressed an touch u up like they have this special leeway that neither straight men nor straight/gay women have

Likewise gay women seem to be allowed to be gropey and predatory towards women because they are all seen as harmless

Its not harmless

6 hours ago, Grafter said:

Lotta gay guys think they can get away with this. Specially the most bait gays. They are not 100%, they fancy women an they use their gayness to get waaay too close to women, glad mel b hotted him up. They think they can watch u gwt dressed an touch u up like they have this special leeway that neither straight men nor straight/gay women have

Likewise gay women seem to be allowed to be gropey and predatory towards women because they are all seen as harmless

Its not harmless

PMSL reminds me of that episode of Phoneshop where Jerwayne pretends to be gay at the Ann Summers party 

18 minutes ago, Thizz said:

PMSL reminds me of that episode of Phoneshop where Jerwayne pretends to be gay at the Ann Summers party 

Was it an ann summers party? Need to watch that all again

But listen, I witnessed it at a ann summers party i attended with some gay man present. Had to tell man get out. Friggin mix up tho cos i found out later couple girls were bi (only just dawned on me)

48 minutes ago, dub said:

What's Star doing though?

I mean, sure, call the guy out and make sure dirty guys are exposed but isn't he harming himself career-wise by putting himself at the forefront of it?

Or is it personal?

Star is blackballed cant really do anything significant, he claims it's not personal but it is because over the past 18 months Charlamagne has repeatedly brought up his name when there has been no reason to. 

I think its a bit rich for Char to be going in on Bill Cosby, 69 and R Kelly when he has this in his closet.