#MeToo Movement

O Fenomeno

lol there's a decent number of man that backed this metoo movement, only to be eaten by it when their own history came to light. Mad thing is there's probably a few man who backed it because how they acted when they were younger resonated with what they're hearing about.  But instead of being championed as the men who have done wrong, admitted it and championing the new cause, metoo just stringing them up too :rofl:

unless your history is perfect, men just need to stay away from this and let it run it's course.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Heero Yuy said:

unless your history is perfect, men just need to stay away from this and let it run it's course.

I don't think this is one of those cases tbf

It's not that he's not perfect

It's that his hands are very very dirty

Only thing that's saved him this far are his victims in all honesty

that whole raping is wife thing is click bait if you listen to the story you will see what he means 

my gf told me that a lot of girls look back on some of their sexual experiences and think damn - was i raped?

an ex of mine that i took her v at 24 onece told me i raped her when i took the V as she initlalys was on it but then i continued to push through 

she continued in the act and the job was done. a year later she try tell me in a jokey way that in a way i actually raped her as she werent to sure she wanted to go through but didnt want to dissapaoint me and it was in going in 

every so now and again she used to joke with me and call me a rapist 

theres a fine line sometimes  between trying to decipher if a  girl is not on it or playing the long game

how many times you tried to move for the puss and then told no and then on the 4th attempt your balls deep

or how many times has a ting said 'no we are not having sex tonight' and before 30 mins of dave chappelle comedy on netflix you are again balls deep 

this metoo shit is real but there is a lot of reaching in 2018 

2019 i feel for what the Man will go through 

BUT 

if the rape ting is true and charlemange was out here then he deserves for the book to be thrown at him , however i am sceptical 

this gender power shift and rape blame game is scary 

that whole raping is wife thing is click bait if you listen to the story you will see what he means 

my gf told me that a lot of girls look back on some of their sexual experiences and think damn - was i raped?

theres a fine line sometimes  between trying to decipher if a  girl is not on it or playing the long game

how many times you tried to move for the puss and been told no ( or hand moved away/ she turns around says no in a playful way etc etc ) and then on the 4th attempt your balls deep

or how many times has a ting said 'no we are not having sex tonight' and before 30 mins of dave chappelle comedy on netflix you are again balls deep 

this metoo shit is real but there is a lot of reaching in 2018 

2019 i feel for what the Man will go through 

• Downvote 1

See the climate

13 minutes ago, Thizz said:

If a tings told you no 3 times then you should probably get the message

thank you

Certain man feel like 'how can she tell me no though'

Like there aren't plenty women out there. It becomes a matter of ego

Brazen confessions in ere, brazen opinions. Hope you don't have any female family members

Also wonder how this "persistence" is workin when it comes to grown women

30 minutes ago, SLEAZE BALL said:

I don't think this is one of those cases tbf

It's not that he's not perfect

It's that his hands are very very dirty

Only thing that's saved him this far are his victims in all honesty

What's the end game here though? His past is clearly dirty, he's been open about that, old evidence only re-affirms the character he said he was. 

5 minutes ago, Grafter said:

See the climate

thank you

Certain man feel like 'how can she tell me no though'

Like there aren't plenty women out there. It becomes a matter of ego

Brazen confessions in ere, brazen opinions. Hope you don't have any female family members

Also wonder how this "persistence" is workin when it comes to grown women

i dont need to employ such measures with grown women as i am in a relationship 

however a friend of mine told me that his gf doesnt give him brain 

he asked her why dont you do it whenever i ask 

she then says becuase i want you to work for it 

:/

so how is a man supposed to decipher when he girl is not on it that night or if she wants him to work for it 

Think the current issue with Charlemagne is he was the forefront of this #MeToo. Going in at R Kelly and Cosby.

He also openly admitted these things however leaving out convenient details like her age and other things in the documents. 

Hiding in plain sight as they. Based on his convos he has defo spiked bare girls drinks.

39 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

i dont need to employ such measures with grown women as i am in a relationship 

however a friend of mine told me that his gf doesnt give him brain 

he asked her why dont you do it whenever i ask 

she then says becuase i want you to work for it 

:/

so how is a man supposed to decipher when he girl is not on it that night or if she wants him to work for 

reaaaalllly

1 hour ago, SLEAZE BALL said:

and raping girls isn't?

:rofl:

It's mad

At what point did I even allude to that?

That title is clickbait and even tge audio clip is. There is no real context to the statement and is as bad as using a twitter post as a representation of a person's character. I have listened to their podcast for ages and understand that the nuance of that particular conversation can't be obtained from that 45 second clip.

Now if he actually is guilty then he should definitely be held accountable and punished but in my humble opinion, I don't believe it and I merely think the reason he hasn't addressed any of these allegations is because he understands his legal team will do a far better job of dealing with the actual case than him attempting to respond to twitter mobs.

Even if he has been "creepy", saying overtly that you'll do this and that in no way definitely means that you would rape someone when they're unconscious or not respect someone saying no.

All I'm saying is wait and see what happens rather than assuming we know the facts.

I don't think you even understand what's gone on tbh

There's nothing to wait and see

The case is closed

According to the paperwork

The victim was raped

They tested her with a rape kit and treated her for injuries sustained in the sexual assault

They took his DNA as he'd been implicated when they spoke to the victim

The grand jury indicted him on charges relating to having penetrative sex with a minor as she was under the age of consent

The victim was uncooperative (meaning she was not willing to testify in court) and the DA ended up doing a deal whereby he plead guilty to a lesser charge

Im just wondering what about these events lead you to believe he was falsely accused of rape?

I mean all this technical shit is by the by at the end of the day

1 hour ago, Heero Yuy said:

What's the end game here though? His past is clearly dirty, he's been open about that, old evidence only re-affirms the character he said he was. 

He lied about the incident in interviews

He lied about the incident in his book

Since he took it upon himself to speak on it publicly on numerous occasions making himself out to be the victim of a false accusation I don't think it's unreasonable the victim deserves to have the story told from her perspective at all