#MeToo Movement

O Fenomeno

1 hour ago, Heero Yuy said:

ok and everything you've said is fair.

but none of that is a end goal. From what i've saw she's tried to get the case re-opened, based on no new evidence.

so now we're in  trial by the mob, and i'm not involved in that.

Not in your mind but in the victims mind having the truth out there may very well be the end goal as it's the only recourse she has

The thing is the case can't be reopened because they made a deal

He's got off on a technicality simply because she wasn't willing to testify at the time and the prosecutor was thirsty for any type of conviction

I think it's important that people understand this cos it seems to have flown over heads

/

It's not really a trial by mob situation

The best case scenario is that hes guilty of behaving in a manner that directly led to a 15 year old girl getting raped

This makes him more of a nonce than Michael Jackson and R Kelly combined

I don't believe anyone should be talking as if he's the victim in the situation guy has caught LIFE

1 hour ago, SLEAZE BALL said:

Not in your mind but in the victims mind having the truth out there may very well be the end goal as it's the only recourse she has

The thing is the case can't be reopened because they made a deal

He's got off on a technicality simply because she wasn't willing to testify at the time and the prosecutor was thirsty for any type of conviction

I think it's important that people understand this cos it seems to have flown over heads

/

It's not really a trial by mob situation

The best case scenario is that hes guilty of behaving in a manner that directly led to a 15 year old girl getting raped

This makes him more of a nonce than Michael Jackson and R Kelly combined

I don't believe anyone should be talking as if he's the victim in the situation guy has caught LIFE

lol i feel like i'm defending man when thats not my remit tbh.

I'm asking what the end game is, if it's the truth then that's fine. Although the victim has said herself that she wants the case reopened for closure, and that seems like the end goal to me. She would've been advised through legal channels that it won't happen for various reasons mentioned.

so this is why i'm asking why i'm asking what the real point of this all was,  if not to just let the mob deal with it in the public arena, which is what we are seeing.

i just wish people could be more honest. Like in a idealistic world she probably deserves a do over. But at best she can ruin his life because in her eyes he doesn't deserve to be where he is, and in part he's definitely ruined hers. And in that she 100% has a case.

Hmmmm

image.png

As for Star he was sitting on this story for a few months wasn't going to use it, but as soon as he heard about the HBO deal he got in contact with the victim.  Star has even started calling himself King Crab and is selling Merch total fuckry. 

image.png

5 hours ago, Heero Yuy said:

.so this is why i'm asking why i'm asking what the real point of this all was,  if not to just let the mob deal with it in the public arena, which is what we are seeing.

If someone had done you wrong but was publicly talking about similar cases wouldn't the hypocrisy make you feel sick to your stomach?

Angry even.

I know it would me.

Enough for me to wanna hot the person up for sure.

1 hour ago, Toney Barton said:

If someone had done you wrong but was publicly talking about similar cases wouldn't the hypocrisy make you feel sick to your stomach?

Angry even.

I know it would me.

Enough for me to wanna hot the person up for sure.

Yes.

but that’s exactly what i’m getting at. It’s not a quest for traditional justice at this point. His victim and the movement are out to ruin his life. As I said, after what he did it’s fair game, I won’t lose sleep over it. I just have a problem with people dressing it up as something it isn’t. 

I’m not into all this trial by twitter, petitions to get people sacked etc. It’s just ugly.

\

if he worked in any other profession he’s be gone and rightly so. But the standards are very low in hip hop. It’s full of drug dealers, wife beaters, alleged rapists, killers, and general wronguns. 

absolute fuckry this shit is getting out of control 

Where is his father?  Just seeing his mother grinning like a cheshire cat next to him who should be locked up for this obvious case of neglect, talking about the school wont allow it because it is multicultural fuck off bitch, he is probably this way because one of the men on your conveyor belt of boyfriends touched him. No doubt within in the next ten years he will be selling boy p*ssy. I was just about to make a sandwich but this has turned my stomach. 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, The Somalian said:

absolute fuckry this shit is getting out of control 

Where is his father?  Just seeing his mother grinning like a cheshire cat next to him who should be locked up for this obvious case of neglect, talking about the school wont allow it because it is multicultural fuck off bitch, he is probably this way because one of the men on your conveyor belt of boyfriends touched him. No doubt within in the next ten years he will be selling boy p*ssy. I was just about to make a sandwich but this has turned my stomach. 

woahh ??

No brilliant idiots audio this week ? Charlemagne scrambling.

But that along with no Joe Burden = 5 hours of content I will not get while at work this weekend. Going to listen to Van Lathan heard Joe Budden was the guest and called him a p*ssy for not covering the Charlemagne scandal. To be fair to Van Charlemagne is his boy they go on holidays together.