#MeToo Movement

O Fenomeno

1 hour ago, Seydou said:

Besides Spacey and Charlie Sheen fiddling with boys, all other claims are women.

Is there rappers on Weinstein level?

Afrika Bambaataa.

Raz - B from B2k got assualted years ago apparently.

Baby & Lil wayne

will dash in Puff too. (guy screams deev)

But defo those key figures, who are in essence gatekeepers to the scene.

I'm sure there are tales from that American chick aka "superhead" how the scene really works and them video vixens (so I heard you wanna be in the next Pharell vid)

Take a seat.

casting-couch-agent.png

Gonna be low key on the black side for admission. Mental health alone is rarely brought to the table as thats considered Taboo.

Honestly i dunno what man would expect to happen if chicks start talmbout  sexual assaults by rappers. Man aren’t getting dropped from labels or losing their careers. From when man can buss shots and use the hype to boost sales, what’s a little sexual assault for these man really.

hip hop industry isn’t hollywood.

hip hop industry for one aint controlled by those at the forefront buck dancin on camera. But likes of Irv as above, would have defo been on a spree taking advantage being close to mainstar attraction.

The general stance of mainstream hiphop music of pushed out is a rhetoric that is hardly promoting, in particular black women in great light. So cases for black women gonna be brushed under carpet.

Those controlling the industry have successfully bastardised the genre, so in effect real shadow creeps will probably never come to light. As mainstream believe the norm is twerking, being somebodys bitch hoe and high levels of sexual promiscuity

Imagine a video vixen filing abuse, whilst the recorded vid she did, thong out and bussin it out on lens.(lets take the Nelly, Tip Drill vid as case example) How serious is she gonna be taken filing something now?

Unless the likes of the equally suss movement "slut walk feminists" gets down with shits.

this may tie into to that vtec is saying ( about the genre being tarnished/bastardized) 

but to me a video vixen is a hoe 

if you want to be a video vixen shaking bam on camaera  you are definielty prepared to suck c*ck for the 'privilege' to be in that video aka superhead

aint no morals from them heaux 

them hip hop directors must have BODIES on them aabosulte bodies 

imagine the numbers little x/ director x must have 

i remeber there was some white creepy looking director that all the rappers used to use he must be next on the list surely 

1 minute ago, Vtec said:

Imagine a video vixen filing abuse, whilst the recorded vid she did, thong out and bussin it out on lens.(lets take the Nelly, Tip Drill vid as case example) How serious is she gonna be taken filing something now?

Unless the likes of the equally suss movement "slut walk feminists" gets down with shits.

pmsl 

i posted at the same time you wrote this 

37 minutes ago, Heero Yuy said:

Honestly i dunno what man would expect to happen if chicks start talmbout  sexual assaults by rappers. Man aren’t getting dropped from labels or losing their careers. From when man can buss shots and use the hype to boost sales, what’s a little sexual assault for these man really.

hip hop industry isn’t hollywood.

so you really think if a white woman came out and said she had been sexual assaulted by rappers nothing would happen? lol rappers cant even diss jews without catching corn

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Heero Yuy said:

From when man can buss shots and use the hype to boost sales, what’s a little sexual assault for these man really.

White man wants to see them cooning crimes b

Lil shot bussing / gang banging / chicken eating is a minor to them infact it's a good look

Sexual assault though nah bedrin, homophobia my g slow down, woman beating lol u outta here

Sliding scale of morality 

At the same time black entertainers (especially rappers) can do all those frowned upon things and get away with it if white people (ironically) love them i.e. Gucci, migos etc

• Like 2

Boondocks spoke that good word Kells and should serve as reminder of the levels of ignorance.

Say all the crazy shit and fuck up yourselves and your own communities, but not our white women or comment on the white men calling themselves jews, on throne of power controlling the arts & entertainment industry.

1 hour ago, Vtec said:

Afrika Bambaataa.

Raz - B from B2k got assualted years ago apparently.

Baby & Lil wayne

will dash in Puff too. (guy screams deev)

But defo those key figures, who are in essence gatekeepers to the scene.

I'm sure there are tales from that American chick aka "superhead" how the scene really works and them video vixens (so I heard you wanna be in the next Pharell vid)

Take a seat.

casting-couch-agent.png

Gonna be low key on the black side for admission. Mental health alone is rarely brought to the table as thats considered Taboo.

Aaah yh raz b

Wasn't just raz b tho was it. Hes just the most vocal an maybe the most mentally damaged

Wasnt all of b2k. there are some horrible magazine shots of them in bed in their boxers. Imagine what they were being asked to do prior to an after the photo shoot

I say puffy as well, its a matter of time...what happened to that duo who was bringin out years ago?

5 hours ago, The Infamous said:

just waiting on Jimmy iovine and lyor cohen

russell Simmonds was Always gona happen

Also that guy that took Chief Keef under his wing after he got dropped from Interspersed when Iovine left, gave man a house to stay in and a BMW i8 then confiscated it when he was misbehaving.

Can't even remember what company he runs, filmon I think