Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Do u agree or are you aware of children goin through puberty early? 7-10 gettin breasts an pubes wet dreams

What you think some of them feel or get up to? Education is key as i say

We had children like that in my primary school

Kiss chase extra is exactly what you think. Runnin after an grabbing girls privates, somtimes more than one boy

Awareness is the key here not denial

Im not from Croydon, didn't hear about it in croydon an thanks to my mum i went to an all girls school an was still playin with toys up to 12/13 yrs old

 

Hopefully u dont think im condonin what she said ( she is just tellin her story) but i also cant blame or be angry at an 11 yr old. More disgusted and sad at the situation. Certainly not shocked 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Add to the puberty mix, internet porn an all the crap an nonsense they are exposed to on tv these days. It will lead to nonsense

What happened to late night hollyoaks?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Heero Yuy said:

 

oh you thought i was siding with the post.. 

seems like everyone else got it

well that's awkward 

Fam, that post was a hot mess.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, The Infamous said:

:lol: 

 

them korridors Before maths lesson used to be peak

 

lights out

See what i mean

Horror stories

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What are you two agreeing?

Grafter was scared of being grabbed and you fondled 11 year olds?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Seydou said:

What are you two agreeing?

Grafter was scared of being grabbed and you fondled 11 year olds?

I went to a girls school so never was involved in this bollox

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All about perception I guess.

 

Grafter has a point with certain things tbh. 

 

Looking back; some of the things i was getting up to, i don't want any of my potential future daughters anywhere near.

What's been described as kiss chase extra for sure went on. Certain times to a crazy level considering the ages at the time.

 

 

In before, i'm gonna teach my kids blah blah blah....

 

I've worked with kids for a long time now and the main issue parents face is the world is ever changing. Our worlds are completely different in some ways so we may as well be speaking different languages in regard to some issues.

 

I've had slack parents raise seriously inspirational kids and seriously inspirational parents raise wotless "i'm gonna do everything to go against what they've told me" kids.

I'm not on about overly-strict push the kids away types either. 

 

The internet is raising kids now. They are driving the train and choosing the tracks too in some case. Best we can hope for is for a window seat to shout "brakes" when need be and hope the warning is heard. 

 

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When I was 11 years old weren't no kiss chase extra going on at school 

Dunno what kind of schools you lot went to but I guess it just stresses the importance of what school you send your child to tbh

IMO 11 year olds should be treated like and expected to behave like 11 year olds regardless of what's on the internet

People's daughters getting fingered and groped at school at 11 y/o is just unacceptable to me 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

in year 7 (ages 11-12) 

i went to a boys school and there was a big scandal with boys touching teachers bums/ rubbing up against them

this was widespread at least 15 boys got excluded 

there were more boys doign this that didnt actually get caught 

i was shook to do these thing and thank God i was 

but when i look back on it guys were wronguns from day 

in what capacity did they think that was ok at the tender age of 11 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

7 hours ago, Grafter said:

Do u agree or are you aware of children goin through puberty early? 7-10 gettin breasts an pubes wet dreams

What you think some of them feel or get up to? Education is key as i say

We had children like that in my primary school

Kiss chase extra is exactly what you think. Runnin after an grabbing girls privates, somtimes more than one boy

Awareness is the key here not denial

Im not from Croydon, didn't hear about it in croydon an thanks to my mum i went to an all girls school an was still playin with toys up to 12/13 yrs old

 

Hopefully u dont think im condonin what she said ( she is just tellin her story) but i also cant blame or be angry at an 11 yr old. More disgusted and sad at the situation. Certainly not shocked 

Wtf Kiss chase extra?

Kiss chase was exactly what it said on the tin in my primary, never heard of this extra malarkey.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Trap God said:

When I was 11 years old weren't no kiss chase extra going on at school 

Dunno what kind of schools you lot went to but I guess it just stresses the importance of what school you send your child to tbh

IMO 11 year olds should be treated like and expected to behave like 11 year olds regardless of what's on the internet

People's daughters getting fingered and groped at school at 11 y/o is just unacceptable to me 

Of course its unacceptable.

I agree with all the points you've made. 

 

However; Sadly. It is how it is....

Year 7, these things were definitely going on. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Restrictive said:

 

Wtf Kiss chase extra?

Kiss chase was exactly what it said on the tin in my primary, never heard of this extra malarkey.

Your talking primary school. 11 year olds are year 7 too....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Kompressor said:

Your talking primary school. 11 year olds are year 7 too....

I didnt think people played "kiss chase" after primary, I definitely wasnt playing that in year 5 nvm 7 but thats just my experience it will vary.

However I do agree with what you said above about girls getting fingered early high school days, distinctively remember two girls in my year they were first set of known "slags" in my year and they were getting felt up from early by some and one of them definitely got fingered on the field, in class from what ive heard too. Dont really remember If it was early as year 7 but definitely by say around year 8/9

It definitely happens sadly, god knows what the kids are on these days.

Horrible when you actually deep it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

in year 7 (ages 11-12) 

i went to a boys school and there was a big scandal with boys touching teachers bums/ rubbing up against them

this was widespread at least 15 boys got excluded 

there were more boys doign this that didnt actually get caught 

i was shook to do these thing and thank God i was 

but when i look back on it guys were wronguns from day 

in what capacity did they think that was ok at the tender age of 11 

I think the point is they are not thinking and they certainly dont have the information or experience to employ appropriate critical thinkin to a situation like that.

Them ages your hormones drive a lot of behaviour

 

/ And i agree about types of schools to a degree. The school im talkin about was a trash tip at the time

However i went to an independent girls school an sexual nonsense still prevailed for certain people. There was an incident, ok not yr 7 but yr 9 where one girl fingered a nex girl at a sleep over in a cupboard and not to mention the totally loose behaviour that occurred from yr 9 ( which was unregulated, there were hardly any voices of descent and of course parents dont have a damn clue)

 

Trap u keep talkin about 11 but I've said about puberty. Age is a mark but puberty can happen anytime and the subsequent challenges

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Restrictive said:

I didnt think people played "kiss chase" after primary, I definitely wasnt playing that in year 5 nvm 7 but thats just my experience it will vary.

However I do agree with what you said above about girls getting fingered early high school days, distinctively remember two girls in my year they were first set of known "slags" in my year and they were getting felt up from early by some and one of them definitely got fingered on the field, in class from what ive heard too. Dont really remember If it was early as year 7 but definitely by say around year 8/9

It definitely happens sadly, god knows what the kids are on these days.

Horrible when you actually deep it

We call them slags but these girls clearly no one has had a word, no one has put the fear in them to show them dont let these things happen dont involve yourself.

There's nothing wrong with enjoyin sex or sexual stimulation(gross to think about 11 yr olds) but if the hormones are pushing them that way then they need adequate information and support to manage those urges and feelings

Im sure those girls never made a conscious decision to become "slags". The just developed faster than others

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Restrictive said:

I didnt think people played "kiss chase" after primary, I definitely wasnt playing that in year 5 nvm 7 but thats just my experience it will vary.

However I do agree with what you said above about girls getting fingered early high school days, distinctively remember two girls in my year they were first set of known "slags" in my year and they were getting felt up from early by some and one of them definitely got fingered on the field, in class from what ive heard too. Dont really remember If it was early as year 7 but definitely by say around year 8/9

It definitely happens sadly, god knows what the kids are on these days.

Horrible when you actually deep it

Naturally. 

 

I think that is what was meant by Kiss chase "extra"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

defo year 8/9 

tbf those girls most of them got a bad rep wrongfully just that they were prettier and more desirable then the others like she let the boy she liked grind on her for a bit and now she a hoe and everyone's trying to get a piece but at the same time no one was saying anything about the plethora of girls who got pregnant by age 13/14 by guys aged 18 and above

madness 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

“Kiss chase extra” was definitely played year 10 & 11 it just wasn’t called that. Think we used to just call it scrubs. Girls used to get violated tbh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Grafter said:

Trap u keep talkin about 11 but I've said about puberty. Age is a mark but puberty can happen anytime and the subsequent challenges

Puberty ain't relevant tbh.

The woman said 11 which is why I keep talking about to 11

My stance is with regard to 11 year olds

A 15 y/o and an 11 y/o are two totally different things

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×