can't get my head around 11 year olds engaging in "kiss chase extra"

year 9+ was when sexual games was popping at my school, certain chicks were fast and equally were some of the boys

at break certain chicks went missing in the toilets & sounds were heard

certain games got out of hand where multiple boys would grab/slap batty, grab titties 

one don got caught fingering with his trousers down at the back of the p.e block

the look out flopped hard coz he was too busy watching his don doing his thing instead of the teachers

all three were excluded

54 minutes ago, Trap God said:

Puberty ain't relevant tbh.

The woman said 11 which is why I keep talking about to 11

My stance is with regard to 11 year olds

A 15 y/o and an 11 y/o are two totally different things

Y isn't it relevant?

You think my waps gonna care if my 11 year old daughters been through puberty or not when I find out some youts got his grubby lil hands on her?

:rofl:

ITS IRRELEVANT

4 hours ago, Incumbent said:

can't get my head around 11 year olds engaging in "kiss chase extra"

year 9+ was when sexual games was popping at my school, certain chicks were fast and equally were some of the boys

at break certain chicks went missing in the toilets & sounds were heard

certain games got out of hand where multiple boys would grab/slap batty, grab titties 

one don got caught fingering with his trousers down at the back of the p.e block

the look out flopped hard coz he was too busy watching his don doing his thing instead of the teachers

all three were excluded

:lmao:

shambles 

Yeah i have to agree with trap.

When i was in school there werent no sexual activity going on at 11 years old.

13/14 onwards was when the skirts started getting lifted in the corridor and the bra straps started getting pulled/pinged.

Going to a boys school I 'missed out' on being a juvenile deev

mixed schools must've been a madness

11 minutes ago, QPR Dee said:

was JUST Coming to post this

Omg we dont need this shit

Is she dumb? This what trivialises the whole situation an takes away completely from real stories and the real issue here.

Rage

I hear that Grace but people like her been taking the piss from early but most turn a blind eye when it supports their narrative 

You cant then complain just coz it gets too much when you had the chance to shut it down in the first instance 

(You being society in general btw in context)

2 hours ago, Grafter said:

Omg we dont need this shit

Is she dumb? This what trivialises the whole situation an takes away completely from real stories and the real issue here.

Rage

I'm sure some of us here were screaming this were bound to happen.

Seems like some people are raking their memories for anything they can find just to feel included.

• Like 2

Not enough attention is brought to just how unstable a lot of tings are. Some bout of mental illness and hormones can ruin a man's life. 

Just because these stories are in the mix doesn't nullify weinstein and others being sexual predators

Women at work should not have to put up with anybody puttin their hands on them even if some women reciprocate immediately or down the line. But she just i can't even articulate what i feel about her story. Women like this should take a seat. they shouldn't be held up as poster children of this movement, they should just be ignored by both activists and sceptics. 

Its important for things to change but its important for people to know its not all black and white.

It don't think it taints what the movement is about, it widens the discussion.

I agree the issue shouldn't be discussed in binary terms. Idk if I agree with this but devils advocate: For as long as the onus in sexual biology and/or politics  remains on men to pursue women and initiate a  relationship, there will always be a wide spectrum of misbehaviour ranging from inappropriate blunders to outright abuse. 

The realistic aim here needs to be moving the modal misbehavior,  where it does regrettably -  but also inevitably - occur, way towards the mildest  end of the spectrum.

Apparently the next one who could possibly get it is Dan Schneider, created loads of Nickelodeon shows back in the day. He's rumored to molested Amanda Bynes and Jaime Lynn Spears. Googling his name i'm seeing all sorts of mad shit about this dude.

https://www.redstate.com/kiradavis/2017/10/24/next-big-hollywood-sex-scandal-already-breaking...at-nickelodeon/

https://www.gamespot.com/forums/offtopic-discussion-314159273/dan-schneider-the-creator-of-shows-like-victoria-j-29393475/

i mean look at this fuckin guy

download.jpg

v5jj5qhvw03mrviyyyez-300x169.jpg

Wouldn't be surprised if it was totally rife in Nickelodeon back in the day, back then who'd have believed those kids :(

Preying on lil kids smh

White ppl got alot to answer for 

Not joking 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1