#MeToo Movement

O Fenomeno

can't get my head around 11 year olds engaging in "kiss chase extra"

year 9+ was when sexual games was popping at my school, certain chicks were fast and equally were some of the boys

at break certain chicks went missing in the toilets & sounds were heard

certain games got out of hand where multiple boys would grab/slap batty, grab titties 

one don got caught fingering with his trousers down at the back of the p.e block

the look out flopped hard coz he was too busy watching his don doing his thing instead of the teachers

all three were excluded

4 hours ago, Incumbent said:

can't get my head around 11 year olds engaging in "kiss chase extra"

year 9+ was when sexual games was popping at my school, certain chicks were fast and equally were some of the boys

at break certain chicks went missing in the toilets & sounds were heard

certain games got out of hand where multiple boys would grab/slap batty, grab titties 

one don got caught fingering with his trousers down at the back of the p.e block

the look out flopped hard coz he was too busy watching his don doing his thing instead of the teachers

all three were excluded

:lmao:

shambles 

I hear that Grace but people like her been taking the piss from early but most turn a blind eye when it supports their narrative 

You cant then complain just coz it gets too much when you had the chance to shut it down in the first instance 

(You being society in general btw in context)

Just because these stories are in the mix doesn't nullify weinstein and others being sexual predators

Women at work should not have to put up with anybody puttin their hands on them even if some women reciprocate immediately or down the line. But she just i can't even articulate what i feel about her story. Women like this should take a seat. they shouldn't be held up as poster children of this movement, they should just be ignored by both activists and sceptics. 

I agree the issue shouldn't be discussed in binary terms. Idk if I agree with this but devils advocate: For as long as the onus in sexual biology and/or politics  remains on men to pursue women and initiate a  relationship, there will always be a wide spectrum of misbehaviour ranging from inappropriate blunders to outright abuse. 

The realistic aim here needs to be moving the modal misbehavior,  where it does regrettably -  but also inevitably - occur, way towards the mildest  end of the spectrum.

Apparently the next one who could possibly get it is Dan Schneider, created loads of Nickelodeon shows back in the day. He's rumored to molested Amanda Bynes and Jaime Lynn Spears. Googling his name i'm seeing all sorts of mad shit about this dude.

https://www.redstate.com/kiradavis/2017/10/24/next-big-hollywood-sex-scandal-already-breaking...at-nickelodeon/

https://www.gamespot.com/forums/offtopic-discussion-314159273/dan-schneider-the-creator-of-shows-like-victoria-j-29393475/

i mean look at this fuckin guy

download.jpg

v5jj5qhvw03mrviyyyez-300x169.jpg

Wouldn't be surprised if it was totally rife in Nickelodeon back in the day, back then who'd have believed those kids :(