#MeToo Movement

O Fenomeno

If this is the same case that charlamagne has repeatedly talked about then he isn't being exposed about anything and this story is straight gas.

There was no DNA evidence linking him to it at all. I'm pretty confident that this guy of all people would not be as open as he is and critical of other sex offenders if this was on his resume.

Look at the dates of the documents on the video.

He just turned 40 so start of June 2001 he was 22 going on 23 clearly above the legal age of drinking, but in the akademiks interview he claimed he was 20 when it happened. He also claimed he only got a few months  probation but now it is appearing he got a few years.

I doubt this will fuck up his HBO deal as people do not really care about what happens to blacks as long as it can be shrugged under the carpet.  Afrika Bambaataa still gets bookings and there were multiple boys who said they were raped by him. 

I personally don't believe this and would rather wait until charlamagne speaks on it. The guy is way too open, especially on the charge he has (which if it is the same case she is gassing) and critical of guys who are real sexual predators. I also get the feeling that he'll be quiet on this for a while, not because of guilt, but because he's gonna get lawyers to handle the situation.

Nonetheless I hope we all get clarity and an in depth explanation on his podcast or something because it would be a real shame if the allegation destroys his success.

Shit is picking up. All replies under his tweets are full of this.

That story sounds way different to her side

https://theblast.com/charlamagne-tha-god-sexual-assault-allegations-case-reopen/

Reid’s friend said the last thing she remembered was waking up “with a man trying to kiss her.” She told the officer she fought the man off, and then found Reid “in the room across from where she was, naked and crying stating that she had been raped.” The girl then called her mom, who called 911.