#MeToo Movement

O Fenomeno

This episode reminds me of when some Instagram hoe posts her latest cameltoe shot with some sanctimonious caption about self worth etc on some heal the world mother Teresa workout motivation type shit. Its from the same boy who cried wolf boutique of hyperfeminist faux nouveau satanopop papacy.

Everybody knows, from the dawn of time , u make it in Hollywood by chugging a lot of Weinstein c*ck and in no way by any other means do you by any chance make it in Hollywood by any means. From the dawn of time. God told Moses.

Now that this bunch of ppl had made it big,they want to say they're delayed victims for us to feel sorry for, because the path they chose to endless riches required some questionable choices. Well, I didn't chug any Weinstein c*ck - and as a direct empirical result I didn't make it as a Hollywood starlet,and I'm fine with that. But These horrible prostitutes just want their cake and eat it too while throwing this guy under the bus. 

No problem has ever been more first world in the history of the whole world.

Its an industry fact that most famous actresses and actors got a lot of polyps in the throat to get to where they are, and if they retrospectively disagree with it, that's  a personal question of conscience and something they can channel into their next Grammy worthy performance.

If Gwyneth paltrow had said no, would we have ever heard the words Gwyneth paltrow before?  Perhaps not. She chose to play the Hollywood game and I refuse to feel sorry for the millions she has subsequently accumulated. She has certainly accepted the money herself with no qualms whatsoever.

I fully respect and wholeheartedly endorse the quest for justice of the actual victims of rape, but i do not include retrospective regret about sexual career choices amongst that number. And I have no allegiance to this Weinstein character, but I hate to see people seize upon a chance to demonize an individual simply because it is in vogue, in order to further, and exonerate their own careers. People today are much worse than they've ever been before, and why? Because they claim to be the good guys. For their careers exclusively. Shits exactly like Hitler. But with the subtle nuanced privilege of being post Hitler. People today learn from Hitler not to prevent Hitler but to further perfect Hitler. Isn't that wild? Me and churchill ghost think it is?

It sounds like a couple of no name newcomers said no to the weinstein weiner and a lot of established acts then came through and said yeah we chugged for the job but now its hip and the cheques have cleared we condemn it and want sympathy from hardworking humans who we essentially exploit. Fuck those motherfuckers for real. You simple celeb following salt of the earth types are better than that, you'll only appreciate yourselves once you stop worshipping the big money prostitutes. That goes for u too Kanye, or should I say Yeezus?No, no kanye is fine u lost faggot eurotrash motherfucker/

• Like 7

His peers threw him under the bus, we all know these deevs do it.... its a power ting for them man

3 hours ago, Uncle Man said:

This episode reminds me of when some Instagram hoe posts her latest cameltoe shot with some sanctimonious caption about self worth etc on some heal the world mother Teresa workout motivation type shit. Its from the same boy who cried wolf boutique of hyperfeminist faux nouveau satanopop papacy.

Everybody knows, from the dawn of time , u make it in Hollywood by chugging a lot of Weinstein c*ck and in no way by any other means do you by any chance make it in Hollywood by any means. From the dawn of time. God told Moses.

Now that this bunch of ppl had made it big,they want to say they're delayed victims for us to feel sorry for, because the path they chose to endless riches required some questionable choices. Well, I didn't chug any Weinstein c*ck - and as a direct empirical result I didn't make it as a Hollywood starlet,and I'm fine with that. But These horrible prostitutes just want their cake and eat it too while throwing this guy under the bus. 

No problem has ever been more first world in the history of the whole world.

Its an industry fact that most famous actresses and actors got a lot of polyps in the throat to get to where they are, and if they retrospectively disagree with it, that's  a personal question of conscience and something they can channel into their next Grammy worthy performance.

If Gwyneth paltrow had said no, would we have ever heard the words Gwyneth paltrow before?  Perhaps not. She chose to play the Hollywood game and I refuse to feel sorry for the millions she has subsequently accumulated. She has certainly accepted the money herself with no qualms whatsoever.

I fully respect and wholeheartedly endorse the quest for justice of the actual victims of rape, but i do not include retrospective regret about sexual career choices amongst that number. And I have no allegiance to this Weinstein character, but I hate to see people seize upon a chance to demonize an individual simply because it is in vogue, in order to further, and exonerate their own careers. People today are much worse than they've ever been before, and why? Because they claim to be the good guys. For their careers exclusively. Shits exactly like Hitler. But with the subtle nuanced privilege of being post Hitler. People today learn from Hitler not to prevent Hitler but to further perfect Hitler. Isn't that wild? Me and churchill ghost think it is?

It sounds like a couple of no name newcomers said no to the weinstein weiner and a lot of established acts then came through and said yeah we chugged for the job but now its hip and the cheques have cleared we condemn it and want sympathy from hardworking humans who we essentially exploit. Fuck those motherfuckers for real. You simple celeb following salt of the earth types are better than that, you'll only appreciate yourselves once you stop worshipping the big money prostitutes. That goes for u too Kanye, or should I say Yeezus?No, no kanye is fine u lost faggot eurotrash motherfucker/

yes there is a level of hypocrisy, especially when they can blast the sexual antics of Donald Drumpf ..but hollywood has always been a hypocritical place.

but that doesnt mean that a woman or a man molested when trying to make it is just now playing victim and should shut up.

there is strength in numbers, and as long as they dont go on to do it themselves, they are still victims no matter how long it takes for them to come out or under whatever circumstance. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Badman said:

life comes at you quick.

imagine the life man has lived, aside from all the sexual assaults, just the actual life, the places hes travelled to, restaurants he's eaten at, things he got to experience that were out of the reach of the normal man because he was a big exec, not having to worry about a single thing other than awards and ratings, and even those he could probably buy.

29 minutes ago, Da Luv Doc said:

His wife is any skinny gold digger. Fuck her!

/

There must be so many sexual predators in Hollywood. 

U never read that article when Elijah wood said about the pedos an the only reason he didn't get caught up as a child actor is because his parents never let him go to these damn parties

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/22/hollywood-in-the-grip-of-child-abuse-scandal-similar-to-jimmy-sa/

Lest we forget

/

Maybe Weinstein pissed off a fellow abuser

Maybe he is being sacrificed to head off a real investigation into hollywood and public backlash to the entire industry

• Like 2

Is Weinstein the sacrificial lamb offered to deflect from the pedo abuse network, when are the Hollywood pedofiles going to be exposed... everyone already knew about the apex jew studio bosses and their casting couch so spare us the fake indignation.

In Mario Puzo's novel The Godfather Jack Woltz the movie producer is written as a child molester, but in the movie they just straight omitted the nonce aspects off his character and fast forward to the severed horse head scene... Hollywood has been covering this shit up for decades

• Like 1