#MeToo Movement

O Fenomeno

1 minute ago, cambridgebanteer said:

Is Weinstein the sacrificial lamb offered to deflect from the pedo abuse network, when are the Hollywood pedofiles going to be exposed... everyone already knew about the apex jew studio bosses and their casting couch so spare us the fake indignation. In Mario Puzo's novel The Godfather Jack Woltz the movie producer is written as a child molester, but in the movie they just straight omitted the nonce aspects off his character and fast forward to the severed horse head scene... Hollywood has been covering this shit up for decades

tbh it's not a movie industry thing, it's a power thing. even a manager at greggs in certain locations may have that "let me hold a boob" power. 

just depends how much you're willing to ruin your career to speak out, and the lawyer fees for a defamation case will be mad. just take your settlement and go. I mean come on, if Terry Crews came out and said some random old executive touched his junk and did a TV interview it'll be brushed off as money grabbing move, if he wrote it in a book it'd be a lying to sell books. 

it's a culture, and plays out the same way, one or a couple of guys will get it and the attention is deflected, they make a few statements and empty gestures say its fixed and on it goes.

social media is changing that though, live video streaming, pictures, recordings, anyone and everyone is able to get a message across and that story isnt controlled by media moguls who rub shoulders with the same executives. until it's regulated of course 

Shit is rife though. If man dont know how dutty Roman Polanski is do your research. These top well known figures get away with nastiness.

Weinsteen is pissed. Defo a sacrificial cover up for a whole catalogue of duttyness up there. 

Yeh I agree completely they get away with it because of settlements, these man are essentially paying a 100k a pop to grab a titty, and the premium must be higher maybe in the millions to the parents of children victims

So in essence every time you illegal pirate download a movie, you are saving a child from being abused by one of these goldsteins. I must have saved hundreds of children since the late 90s

52 minutes ago, Drift said:

Can we safely assume that every single mainstream actress has willingly given the pum pum to some old Jewish executive? 

Makes sense why so many are so shit or come out of nowhere. 

So who do you think is shit?

The only one on my opinion that I cant understand her success is the twilight girl with her one facial expression which im now seein in adverts. Not sayin what ur saying tho at all

2 hours ago, cambridgebanteer said:

Is Weinstein the sacrificial lamb offered to deflect from the pedo abuse network, when are the Hollywood pedofiles going to be exposed... everyone already knew about the apex jew studio bosses and their casting couch so spare us the fake indignation.

In Mario Puzo's novel The Godfather Jack Woltz the movie producer is written as a child molester, but in the movie they just straight omitted the nonce aspects off his character and fast forward to the severed horse head scene... Hollywood has been covering this shit up for decades

Fax nigga fax

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, JOHN DOE said:

certain music big dogs are shaking right now 

100% 

witnessed it first hand at UMG.

Some girl came in to drop a demo, some eastern european girl. Blonde hair, tall, good looking but young (possibly between 16-18...but she was tall so debatable) was with her mum or something.

Dropped the demo at the reception and walked out. There was a don sitting in reception reading a newspaper. I didnt know he was someone high up. He came over to the reception and said to the receptionist "who was that?" . they explained  she was just dropping off a demo (which usually get put to a side and aired). He said "you should of sent her up to my office" with a smirk on his face. receptionist was like "i think she was young". he said "dont worry about all that" and then walked off.

in my head i was just like...rah.....what kinda fuckree is this.

Look at people like Rita Ora. Cant even fathom how many times shes buss it open. She free'd it up for normal dons so boy...

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Uncle Man said:

I fully respect and wholeheartedly endorse the quest for justice of the actual victims of rape, but i do not include retrospective regret about sexual career choices amongst that number.

Yep i definitely aint got no sympathy for these heaux. They knew the deal. 

They made the choice to suck c*ck for a few movie scripts. Thats on them.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Agony said:

20:00 - 25:00

Well thats all sickening. Like i feel ill, even though i knew it was true for one an two...these lot are makin it seem like a right of passage for that mainstream p

I hear what flocka is saying but the rap game is a bit different to hollywood as there are more avenues to fame an money

2 hours ago, Grafter said:

Well thats all sickening. Like i feel ill, even though i knew it was true for one an two...these lot are makin it seem like a right of passage for that mainstream p

I hear what flocka is saying but the rap game is a bit different to hollywood as there are more avenues to fame an money

Yh man this made me feel uneasy

and it makes you think with this current state of hip hop with all these pseudo gay devil worshipping rappers 

they prob all been fucked and sucking d*ck

is stormzy one of them?

?

6 hours ago, JOHN DOE said:

Boy .... thinking on Ben affleck

I can see why Emily ratajkowski was in Gone Girl now. It's bait.

Lol as if female actors dont get disrepected enough, now the unknown ones gotta deal with people thinking they fucked out for their big break