Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Never ever ever felt comfortable with merely lookin at Russell Simmons. Always had a feeling he was a deviant

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Seydou said:

Lol more like keeping alive to carry on them antics

Right

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Lionel & Dave said:

corse he his

a lifetime of young bimbos on his arm

now he's tryna cleanse his soul through yoga and veganism

gk g g gkg  sag

asg

:rofl:

joke ting

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A wider issue some of you may wish to consider from all this throwing buses at guys era is that the outraged women in question with their tales of total devastation have been propositioned countless times in similar circumstances but the outcomes of those occasions had been more amenable to them. Passionate. Romantic. Sexy. Like a movie maybe

These had been the occasions when the man in question had been more attractive in the eyes of the women in question. This can be described as an intangible, as evidenced from the maxim 'eye of the beholder' it is difficult to assess correct form from a uniform standpoint going forward. women are saying is that if a man is unattractive to them (even 20 years after the fact) then ewww he's a rapist, but if not then its all fifty shades of gravy. Two men can use a same technique in the same circumstance with two wildly different outcomes. It is a lottery.

The implication is that women only want to be propositioned by men they want to be propositioned by. Jailtime for the rest.Are we having a cake and eating it again ladies maybe?

Now as a balding but still handsome executive I'm not worried AT ALL,but due to my altruistic disposition I'm concerned for some of you less fortunate executives out there. Could be a consent form ting for u man in the future, and thats just to get the digits.. Long.

Don't come at me with that not in the workplace shit. we are talking about Hollywood where everything is made out of cocaine and people eat prostitutes for breakfast. I can't see this movement as anything but  a self righteous hyperfeminist witchhunt. As if Hollywood hadn't become anodyne and self worshipping enough in the last 20 years. Jeesh

Its the wider ramifications a few plays down the line which have caused me to raise an albeit long eyebrow at this juncture in the procession, and at this interval I'd like to take a moment to wish you all the best In the future. 

 

In closing I want to skress that I am anti rape and anti harassment, but I am pro equal opportunity. If you want handsome guys asking you to fuck you will have to put up with enquiries from these other executives I'm afraid. Life, to the best of my knowledge,  is not a freaking fairytale.

  • Thanks 2
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't stand all these I'm anti rape BUT [insert defence here]

Time and place man

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its the equivalent of blacks getting killed by police and then someone chirping up in the background with "they don't help themselves" "what about black on black crime" etc man haffi llow it

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guy who created screen junkies gawn now too, that one proper caught me off guard.

Senile ole bush senior up at the moment it seems.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These hollywood guys must be rolling in p*ssy. I see how music guys get tings easy but imagine movie stars and execs, it must be tenfold

Harvey Weinstein outhere moving like an uncles at guvnor bar smashing everything

What a life

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Kuffir said:

Its the equivalent of blacks getting killed by police and then someone chirping up in the background with "they don't help themselves" "what about black on black crime" etc man haffi llow it

Do you know what ' false equivalence' is? Its a device used by sloppy journalists like yourself to boil down two completely separate and complex issues into a fit for all slogan you can iron onto a T-shirt and skate off into the sunset with.

I did not say black lives don't matter as you suggest, ladies and gents. I believe police brutality and Hollywood sleaze to be unrelated topical issues that each require a degree of nuance to understand and solve. Indeed I do not see racial equality and sexual equality as the same issue, they are grouped together by various acts of parliament but by no means the same issue in terms of ultimate truth- God/ nature/ science/ logic whatever you wanna call it

Life is a complex mechanism which goes all the way down to a molecular level, imagine if you were able to make your own mind up about a range of issues instead of just going along with the reductive status quo you prescription meds motherfucklet

  • Like 3
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Social u a funny guy but can all the wass 

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chatting bare shit about nothing 

  • Like 2
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Uncle Man said:

I did not say black lives don't matter as you suggest, ladies and gents

Where did I "suggest" this you d*ckhead

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Heero Yuy said:

Guy who created screen junkies gawn now too, that one proper caught me off guard.

Senile ole bush senior up at the moment it seems.

Rah Andy Signore 

Didn't even hear about that one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope this hunting season really gets them top paedos down

This Weinstein gate needs to open up them floods

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A lot of innocent man are gonna get caught up in this #MeToo shit.

Keep them 'Did you get home safe?' texts on standby.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Greens said:

Rah Andy Signore 

Didn't even hear about that one

 

Screen junkies dropped a video about it yesterday, one of the cringiest awkward things i'll ever have etched into my memory.

Guys were looking like they were ready to bust into tears.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Film websites in particular have been beset by allegations of abuse against employees. In September, Harry Knowles, founder of the film website Ain’t It Cool News, announced that he was taking an indefinite leave of absence from the siteafter he was accused of improper conduct. Knowles “categorically” denies the allegations. In August, Cinefamily’s board launched an independent investigation into allegations of sexual assault by two executives, who have since resigned (both executives deny the allegations); last month the website set up a hotline for people with information relevant to the investigation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Seydou said:

I hope this hunting season really gets them top paedos down

This Weinstein gate needs to open up them floods

 

Corey Feldman been screaming about hollywood pedos for years. now is the time 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Uncle Man said:

A wider issue some of you may wish to consider from all this throwing buses at guys era is that the outraged women in question with their tales of total devastation have been propositioned countless times in similar circumstances but the outcomes of those occasions had been more amenable to them. Passionate. Romantic. Sexy. Like a movie maybe

These had been the occasions when the man in question had been more attractive in the eyes of the women in question. This can be described as an intangible, as evidenced from the maxim 'eye of the beholder' it is difficult to assess correct form from a uniform standpoint going forward. women are saying is that if a man is unattractive to them (even 20 years after the fact) then ewww he's a rapist, but if not then its all fifty shades of gravy. Two men can use a same technique in the same circumstance with two wildly different outcomes. It is a lottery.

The implication is that women only want to be propositioned by men they want to be propositioned by. Jailtime for the rest.Are we having a cake and eating it again ladies maybe?

Now as a balding but still handsome executive I'm not worried AT ALL,but due to my altruistic disposition I'm concerned for some of you less fortunate executives out there. Could be a consent form ting for u man in the future, and thats just to get the digits.. Long.

Don't come at me with that not in the workplace shit. we are talking about Hollywood where everything is made out of cocaine and people eat prostitutes for breakfast. I can't see this movement as anything but  a self righteous hyperfeminist witchhunt. As if Hollywood hadn't become anodyne and self worshipping enough in the last 20 years. Jeesh

Its the wider ramifications a few plays down the line which have caused me to raise an albeit long eyebrow at this juncture in the procession, and at this interval I'd like to take a moment to wish you all the best In the future. 

 

In closing I want to skress that I am anti rape and anti harassment, but I am pro equal opportunity. If you want handsome guys asking you to fuck you will have to put up with enquiries from these other executives I'm afraid. Life, to the best of my knowledge,  is not a freaking fairytale.

man took it to Uni assessment..lol, in closing ya na

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×