#MeToo Movement

O Fenomeno

7 hours ago, JOHN DOE said:

Yh man this made me feel uneasy

and it makes you think with this current state of hip hop with all these pseudo gay devil worshipping rappers 

they prob all been fucked and sucking d*ck

is stormzy one of them?

?

I asked that very question to myself

My brain cant handle it though

https://www.vice.com/amp/en_ca/article/8gv855/victor-salva-loves-terrorised-semi-naked-youths-jeepers-creepers-powder-clownhouse

when Salva was released on parole in 1992, 15 months into his sentence, he laid low for a while planning his next move. But when the time came to actually make that move, the registered sex offender who'd recently been to jail for nonconsensual sex with a minor was hired to make a film for Disney.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/corey-feldman-elijah-wood-hollywood-897403

Lot of these stories have been out for a long time.

Why is it only a shit storm now?

Do you think this problem — adult males in the entertainment industry preying on young boys behind closed doors — still persists to the same extent in the current age of Instagram and Twitter, with everything being so much more open?

Oh, absolutely. It's more now than ever because nowadays you can use the internet to create fake profiles and fake accounts. They reach out to little kids on Twitter, they reach out to little kids on Facebook, and they say, "I'm a big producer and I can help you." With social media we have more access than ever to everybody. It's a growing problem, not a shrinking problem.

1 hour ago, Seydou said:

Only watched 1min dont see whats wrong with this ?

2 hours ago, Grafter said:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/corey-feldman-elijah-wood-hollywood-897403

Lot of these stories have been out for a long time.

Why is it only a shit storm now?

didnt know afrika bambataa was a paedo 

https://noisey.vice.com/en_us/article/8xx5yp/afrika-bambaataa-sexual-abuse-zulu-nation-ron-savage-hassan-campbell

extremely unsettling 

/

if there are any paedos on this forum you man are sick dirty fucked individuals - hope you burn in hell 

She was in couple Hitchcock films... Is she saying she was harrased after or she got harrased and got the jobs...?

Sounds like she did what she had to do to make headway into the industry until she was tired of it. 

• Like 1

The scandal deluging Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein has deepened after US actress Rose McGowan publicly accused him of raping her.

In a series of tweets, McGowan also accused Amazon Studio chief Roy Price of having ignored her when she made the allegation earlier.

Amazon has put Price - himself accused on Thursday of sexually harassing a female producer - on leave of absence.

Weinstein denies any sexual assaults. There was no comment from Price.

Addressing Amazon chief executive Jeff Bezos on Twitter, McGowan criticised the company for doing business with Weinstein.

"I told the head of your studio that HW raped me," she wrote. "Over & over I said it. He said it hadn't been proven. I said I was the proof."

n a statement, Amazon said: "Roy Price is on leave of absence effective immediately. We are reviewing our options for the projects we have with The Weinstein Co."

Bare man in the radiation zone right now.