#MeToo Movement

O Fenomeno

!

/

grafter why you negging him?

its true there is a difference. No point crying years later now the cats out of the bag and you have acquired your millions after sucking this old Jews d*ck a few times 

girls fuck with promoters to get free entry 

girls fuck with guys because they have a white merc outside of the rave 

So imagine what a girl with ambitions to be an actress would do to a guy who's one of the top dogs in the industry 

the main reason my man was doing it so much and so blasé with it is because a large volume of women were ready to do the deed 

• Like 8

10 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

!

/

grafter why you negging him?

its true there is a difference. No point crying years later now the cats out of the bag and you have acquired your millions after sucking this old Jews d*ck a few times 

girls fuck with promoters to get free entry 

girls fuck with guys because they have a white merc outside of the rave 

So imagine what a girl with ambitions to be an actress would do to a guy who's one of the top dogs in the industry 

the main reason my man was doing it so much and so blasé with it is because a large volume of women were ready to do the deed 

Bro! 

Negged because the man is a predatory creep who used his position of power to have sex with young women. Yes of course many had a choice. But doesn't take any blame away from him and the careers he has ruined or stifled because that woman refused to have sex with him.

There is no way you can turn this around and say he did this because women allowed it. He did it because he had the power to and part of a wider culture. That one model who recorded him rightly went to the police and thankfully the timing was right. But the women comin out now would never have been listened to.

Young impressionable women or men cannot be absolved of all blame but the real villain, person in the wrong and the person who has professional responsibility is Weinstein.

Lets be clear here there are not just stories of him propositioning for sex. He is holdin people physically gettin in the way of doors and masturbating in front of them. Masturbating in private screenings of independent films when it's only him and another woman in the room.

He is not any type of ordinary man who women have offered sex to in order to further their careers. He is pushy, creepy, over insistent and basically holdin women to ransom cover their careers. That contract clause shows very clearly that he isnt an innocent party but also shows the machinery that enables his behaviour. None of which people should be silent about regardless whether they fucked him consensually or not

Even the consensual sex can fall under the definition of sexual exploitation. Cant support that or anyone who agrees thats ok

15 minutes ago, VENOM said:

lee daniels killed off Monique's career.

lol@being shocked your favorite rapper sucks d*ck..but you wear or wish you could armani:mellow:

Yh that logic is flawed. And personally i dont wear armani or wish i did. If my clothes happen to be designed by a battyman so be it

Monique didnt wanna do all the promotion she was supposed to for precious. And she didn't thank him or the right people when she won her award. For this he black balled her. I see him talkin about it on Wendy williams an that's the gist i got

8 hours ago, Grafter said:

Yh that logic is flawed. And personally i dont wear armani or wish i did. If my clothes happen to be designed by a battyman so be it

Monique didnt wanna do all the promotion she was supposed to for precious. And she didn't thank him or the right people when she won her award. For this he black balled her. I see him talkin about it on Wendy williams an that's the gist i got

I thought she got black balled coz she was talking greezy about Oprah as well.

supposedly tyler perry too lol. 

Tyler Perry DEFINITELY doing these kinda moves.

Boondocks said it all lol