#MeToo Movement

O Fenomeno

31 minutes ago, Grafter said:

I think some folk just feel they have to take a particular stance in diminishing the victims when it comes to nasty men being held accountable for their own actions

I dont think anyone is not holding this daemon accountable.

The fact that this guy is a well KNOWN predator in that industry and many people decided to keep quiet regardless of the consequences doesn't sit well with many. Alot celeb were also happy to hit the mute button as long as it benefited them financially.

Don't use another whistle blowers tune to air your own dirty laundry. About #metoo kmt. 

• Like 2

Didnt say he wasnt being held accountable

Whilst he is being held accountable by authorities and media people in here seem to want to find and point the finger at the women.

Why? Whats the point? 

Dont understand why its so important to string some women up for telling their stories when with or without those consensual ones he is still a predator.

Its a pattern of behaviour on this forum to seek to vilify women when there is a man who is indisputably at fault

And i notice no one responded to my post on previous page @JOHN DOE in particular who asked me to expand my neg

Its disgusting behaviour to be honest, and he deserves all that comes to him. His stature within the industry was enough to make him intimidating for women trying to make it, probably alot of men too. 

We have to take a look at why it is though that these women who now have established careers, and have long been beyond the reach of having their progression stifled, hadn't spoken out about it until now. The ones who were trodden on and not allowed to progress, well their cries would have fallen on deaf ears/been branded as bitterness. But the Jolie's et al, why did it take an article to jog the memory or quicken the tongue?

Because it's embarrassing for one and for two he still could have easily silenced them and im sure still made things hard for them in the industry. Until now he had power. Its embarrassing that they didn't say no its embarrassing that people can now say oh ur only here because u fuck ur way to the top. 

When u think its only u, u blame urself. Try to forget about it an move on. Even with rumours none them could be sure that if one spoke up others would or that the police would listen. Especially if it was consensual. plus they would have the mentality that they wouldn't be listened to. The model that went to the police is growin up in a world where you are more likely to be heard.

They would have had to come out collectively for it to work and planned it but did they even kno who else had been in that situation exactly

16 minutes ago, Seydou said:

He needs to take people with him.

Im surprised he still hasn't.

Sacrificial lamb.... maybe.

But all could change if this goes to court and starts spilling names. Media magnates flaming him right now, are knee deep in this too.

But right now cos the media machine says he's guilty, thats enough facts for the mainstream to focus on. Whilst the rest of the cronies, clean up their shit asap for damage limitation.

1 hour ago, Vtec said:

Sacrificial lamb....

100% imo but i hope he drops names upon names

there's no way there isn't many weinsteins doing the same thing in hollywood, music, work places all over the world etc

powerful ppl know how to abuse their powers and who to use it against

hard work alone doesn't get you where you want to be in life

/

imagine starting out or been knocking on the doors of success for years and someone says suck my d*ck or let me touch one two titties or let me touch your d*ck and you'll have millions/be in a blockbuster within weeks! opposed never/years later, not many will say no imo but like now they'll feel like shit and clock they sold their souls

the powers these daems have is mad!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Vtec said:

You see females fucking club promoters, for that queue jump and free entry and drinks.

Imagine what females doing for Hollywood money, whilst scraping basic ends meat, after acting school and trying to craft a career in a male dominated industry.

exactly, i'm not making excuses for harvey or his fucked up kind

all i'm saying is ppl underestimate the power of the desire to be where u want to be in life, many will sell sell sell and regret it later, the likes of harvey know this and use it (in the wrong way)

• Like 2