#MeToo Movement

O Fenomeno

A wider issue some of you may wish to consider from all this throwing buses at guys era is that the outraged women in question with their tales of total devastation have been propositioned countless times in similar circumstances but the outcomes of those occasions had been more amenable to them. Passionate. Romantic. Sexy. Like a movie maybe

These had been the occasions when the man in question had been more attractive in the eyes of the women in question. This can be described as an intangible, as evidenced from the maxim 'eye of the beholder' it is difficult to assess correct form from a uniform standpoint going forward. women are saying is that if a man is unattractive to them (even 20 years after the fact) then ewww he's a rapist, but if not then its all fifty shades of gravy. Two men can use a same technique in the same circumstance with two wildly different outcomes. It is a lottery.

The implication is that women only want to be propositioned by men they want to be propositioned by. Jailtime for the rest.Are we having a cake and eating it again ladies maybe?

Now as a balding but still handsome executive I'm not worried AT ALL,but due to my altruistic disposition I'm concerned for some of you less fortunate executives out there. Could be a consent form ting for u man in the future, and thats just to get the digits.. Long.

Don't come at me with that not in the workplace shit. we are talking about Hollywood where everything is made out of cocaine and people eat prostitutes for breakfast. I can't see this movement as anything but  a self righteous hyperfeminist witchhunt. As if Hollywood hadn't become anodyne and self worshipping enough in the last 20 years. Jeesh

Its the wider ramifications a few plays down the line which have caused me to raise an albeit long eyebrow at this juncture in the procession, and at this interval I'd like to take a moment to wish you all the best In the future. 

In closing I want to skress that I am anti rape and anti harassment, but I am pro equal opportunity. If you want handsome guys asking you to fuck you will have to put up with enquiries from these other executives I'm afraid. Life, to the best of my knowledge,  is not a freaking fairytale.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Kuffir said:

Its the equivalent of blacks getting killed by police and then someone chirping up in the background with "they don't help themselves" "what about black on black crime" etc man haffi llow it

Do you know what ' false equivalence' is? Its a device used by sloppy journalists like yourself to boil down two completely separate and complex issues into a fit for all slogan you can iron onto a T-shirt and skate off into the sunset with.

I did not say black lives don't matter as you suggest, ladies and gents. I believe police brutality and Hollywood sleaze to be unrelated topical issues that each require a degree of nuance to understand and solve. Indeed I do not see racial equality and sexual equality as the same issue, they are grouped together by various acts of parliament but by no means the same issue in terms of ultimate truth- God/ nature/ science/ logic whatever you wanna call it

Life is a complex mechanism which goes all the way down to a molecular level, imagine if you were able to make your own mind up about a range of issues instead of just going along with the reductive status quo you prescription meds motherfucklet

• Like 3
  • Downvote 1

Film websites in particular have been beset by allegations of abuse against employees. In September, Harry Knowles, founder of the film website Ain’t It Cool News, announced that he was taking an indefinite leave of absence from the siteafter he was accused of improper conduct. Knowles “categorically” denies the allegations. In August, Cinefamily’s board launched an independent investigation into allegations of sexual assault by two executives, who have since resigned (both executives deny the allegations); last month the website set up a hotline for people with information relevant to the investigation.

15 hours ago, Uncle Man said:

A wider issue some of you may wish to consider from all this throwing buses at guys era is that the outraged women in question with their tales of total devastation have been propositioned countless times in similar circumstances but the outcomes of those occasions had been more amenable to them. Passionate. Romantic. Sexy. Like a movie maybe

These had been the occasions when the man in question had been more attractive in the eyes of the women in question. This can be described as an intangible, as evidenced from the maxim 'eye of the beholder' it is difficult to assess correct form from a uniform standpoint going forward. women are saying is that if a man is unattractive to them (even 20 years after the fact) then ewww he's a rapist, but if not then its all fifty shades of gravy. Two men can use a same technique in the same circumstance with two wildly different outcomes. It is a lottery.

The implication is that women only want to be propositioned by men they want to be propositioned by. Jailtime for the rest.Are we having a cake and eating it again ladies maybe?

Now as a balding but still handsome executive I'm not worried AT ALL,but due to my altruistic disposition I'm concerned for some of you less fortunate executives out there. Could be a consent form ting for u man in the future, and thats just to get the digits.. Long.

Don't come at me with that not in the workplace shit. we are talking about Hollywood where everything is made out of cocaine and people eat prostitutes for breakfast. I can't see this movement as anything but  a self righteous hyperfeminist witchhunt. As if Hollywood hadn't become anodyne and self worshipping enough in the last 20 years. Jeesh

Its the wider ramifications a few plays down the line which have caused me to raise an albeit long eyebrow at this juncture in the procession, and at this interval I'd like to take a moment to wish you all the best In the future. 

In closing I want to skress that I am anti rape and anti harassment, but I am pro equal opportunity. If you want handsome guys asking you to fuck you will have to put up with enquiries from these other executives I'm afraid. Life, to the best of my knowledge,  is not a freaking fairytale.

man took it to Uni assessment..lol, in closing ya na

• Like 2