#MeToo Movement

O Fenomeno

23 minutes ago, Heero Yuy said:

lol rape culture was something started up by college sjw's when they basically said 1 in 5 women on college campus's has been raped, which has been debunked over and over, and over, and over.

and also if there is a rape culture then who are these people who are actually pro rape? Because i've yet to see some murky shadaloo group say they are promoting the culture.

All i hear is there is some rape culture, and nobody can define the people involved. They either just say 'society' or 'men'.

I think the problem is with the term rape

Largely Charlamagne was right, the examples of behaviour that he gave are violations an things like havin sex with a girl after she passed out is actually rape.

Its no secret that we have been livin in a society which allows women to be violated and disrespected on a number of levels and it has been improving in some societies over time.

Callin it all rape is clearly alienating some men and taking away from the points that at least people like Charlemagne are trying to make (which seems to be different to a group of men who are consciously pro rape)

20 minutes ago, Grafter said:

I think the problem is with the term rape

Largely Charlamagne was right, the examples of behaviour that he gave are violations an things like havin sex with a girl after she passed out is actually rape.

Its no secret that we have been livin in a society which allows women to be violated and disrespected on a number of levels and it has been improving in some societies over time.

Callin it all rape is clearly alienating some men and taking away from the points that at least people like Charlemagne are trying to make (which seems to be different to a group of men who are consciously pro rape)

A lot of the issues Charlamagne talks about are inherently linked to youth and immaturity. Not saying those things don't happen as adults, but there's a reason he's citing college campus's, fraternities, and saying "back in the day" or "remember when you and your boys" etc.

Education is for young men is key, because end of the day when shit hits the fan it's going to be them in that orange jump suit.  

I don't think there is a pro rape or rape culture mentality, but i think there is a irresponsibility one, and that's what gets people into trouble.

Stayed in a hotel resort bang in the middle of spring break

massive disclaimer/consent form in the apartment upon arrival that needed to be signed saying something along the lines of “If a female is under the influence of alcohol then it is not legally consensual sex and therefore is RAPE”

like yo ?

17 minutes ago, Admin. said:

massive disclaimer/consent form in the apartment upon arrival that needed to be signed saying something along the lines of “If a female is under the influence of alcohol then it is not legally consensual sex and therefore is RAPE”

like yo ?

lol mad

35 minutes ago, Admin. said:

like yo ?

thats prob so they dont get sued for allowing a person to get raped

• Like 1

On 11/11/2017 at 5:26 PM, Admin. said:

like yo ?

The way my brain works if I saw that I would take it as a warning from God and would either abort misssion or stay somewhere else