#MeToo Movement

O Fenomeno

35 minutes ago, Badman said:

Loooool grace you cannot be serious with that last line 

:lmao:

Dno what's funny

Maybe he was young then an now he would take responsibility for someone elses clear vulnerability and desperation

Ain nothin sexy about desperation is there. He exercised his power

18 hours ago, QPR Dee said:

Also that guy that took Chief Keef under his wing after he got dropped from Interspersed when Iovine left, gave man a house to stay in and a BMW i8 then confiscated it when he was misbehaving.

Can't even remember what company he runs, filmon I think

Yeah hes a Bait deev yeah It was filmon 

Mad rappers/singersgot their genitals gripped 

7 minutes ago, Grafter said:

Dno what's funny

Maybe he was young then an now he would take responsibility for someone elses clear vulnerability and desperation

Ain nothin sexy about desperation is there. He exercised his power

He didnt force the female in question to get into that trailer 

It all boils down to what are you willing to do to get what you want. 

This female decided to whore herself out

Not all females are willing to go to them extremes desperate or not

• Like 1

I did not say that he forced her 

I said that it was sad and hoped he would have made a different decision since he was the one with the power.

She did that, it was her choice but the fact she made that choice, knowin what we know as adults is not simply because she loves that whore lifestyle. Its because she is or was a vulnerable person and irv an all the nasty men who lined up cannot be absolved of responsibility. Those men should feel shame as im sure she does. Its nothing to glorify or cuss her over either. It's not impressive.

We all have responsibility for each other even strangers.

21 hours ago, Kuffir said:

White man wants to see them cooning crimes b

Lil shot bussing / gang banging / chicken eating is a minor to them infact it's a good look

Sexual assault though nah bedrin, homophobia my g slow down, woman beating lol u outta here

Sliding scale of morality 

At the same time black entertainers (especially rappers) can do all those frowned upon things and get away with it if white people (ironically) love them i.e. Gucci, migos etc

21 hours ago, Funkyskanker said:

so you really think if a white woman came out and said she had been sexual assaulted by rappers nothing would happen? lol rappers cant even diss jews without catching corn

Hollywood is drenched in PC culture, very very left wing, it has no choice but to bow to the will of the public. A bunch of historic sexual assault claims of men pushing the boundaries isn't going to lose your favorite rapper his career, let alone his current label deal. Rappers been accused of rape, women beating and all sorts since the first track got pressed to vinyl, nobody went back to being a barber because of any of those cases.

30 minutes ago, Grafter said:

I did not say that he forced her 

I said that it was sad and hoped he would have made a different decision since he was the one with the power.

She did that, it was her choice but the fact she made that choice, knowin what we know as adults is not simply because she loves that whore lifestyle. Its because she is or was a vulnerable person and irv an all the nasty men who lined up cannot be absolved of responsibility. Those men should feel shame as im sure she does. Its nothing to glorify or cuss her over either. It's not impressive.

We all have responsibility for each other even strangers.

I disagree with this...She has more power than him as only she has power over her own actions

Another moot point, there are vonerable people everywhere but how many of them are willing to sell their soul for personal gain?

Wasnt this news in response to the latest scandal? I wouldn't call it glorifying or them trying to impress 

In conclusion I personally do not see anything wrong with what my man did, you could even argue that they had no intention of whoring her out as she was the one that suggested it in the first place. She created her own market in this situation 

Also I am not sure them men are trying to absolve themselves from any responsibility, and its not exactly them that willed the situation to happen, they were just happy to oblige. 

1 hour ago, Seydou said:

:/ 

She has publishing company now based on her mouth

That doesn't really change the fact that I find it pitiful a woman who wasn't even welcome on a set agreed to blow however many guys it was just for a chance to appear in a video.

Dunno how a publishing company changes that

GABOS

Irv is simply not being honest as far as what his real intentions were when he invited supahead to the entire Murda Inc rosters d*ck

Nevertheless 

Morally there is nothing wrong with what happened IMO

Any time adults consent to a sexual act regardless of how depraved the average Joe might view it, we should accept that it's their choice keep it moving and mind our fucking business

Who is anyone to tell a grown person whats acceptable for them to do with other consenting individuals genetalia?

Even the fact people are describing a woman excercising her own sexual choices as sad or pitiful is wild

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, QPR Dee said:

That doesn't really change the fact that I find it pitiful a woman who wasn't even welcome on a set agreed to blow however many guys it was just for a chance to appear in a video.

Dunno how a publishing company changes that

well damn

when a sexy bitch knows herself , fuuu

she Defo opened up doors

17 minutes ago, Heero Yuy said:

That’s hindsight though, alot of people did things when they were younger which are questionable upon review. But that’s life, doing dumb and stupid shit when you’re young, learning and growing from it to become a responsible adult.

lol not every young woman would do what she done 

id like to think most women would be abhorred at a reuest to suck dozens of d*cks just to show skin in a music video 

or are you being sarky?