#MeToo Movement

O Fenomeno

15 hours ago, JOHN DOE said:

lol not every young woman would do what she done 

id like to think most women would be abhorred at a reuest to suck dozens of d*cks just to show skin in a music video 

or are you being sarky?

Nah I was just summarizing what a lot of  this sexual allegation witch hunt comes down to.

Young women, against older experienced men in positions of power. Naivety vs opportunism. 

teen vogue feminist column writer.

469AD9BD00000578-0-image-a-158_151135650

Lindin went on to explain that such situations don’t occur very often. “First, false allegations VERY rarely happen, so even bringing it up borders on a derailment tactic. It’s a microscopic risk in comparison to the issue at hand (worldwide, systemic oppression of half the population),” she tweeted,

Lest one think that her lack of concern is solely due to these things not happening, Lindin made it very clear she believes that even when innocent men are ruined by false allegations, it’s all worth it for the greater good.

“The benefit of all of us getting to finally tell the truth + the impact on victims FAR outweigh the loss of any one man’s reputation,” she said, adding, “If some innocent men’s reputations have to take a hit in the process of undoing the patriarchy, that is a price I am absolutely willing to pay.”

fuckin bars :lmao:

10 minutes ago, Grafter said:

Out of interest where is your quote from @Heero Yuy

from here

https://lawandcrime.com/crazy/feminist-writer-closes-off-twitter-after-saying-shes-cool-with-sacrificing-innocent-men-to-fight-sexual-misconduct/

http://www.ibtimes.com/who-emily-lindin-unslut-author-unconcerned-about-innocent-men-wrongly-accused-2618316

CNN responded to her tweets too.

her twitter is now private from all of the blow back.

Hero why, you sir, are a hyperfeminist. Basically a self castrating male. Celebrating the hijacking of racial equality for sexual equality. Basically a racist transvesitite spiritually. 

How highly do you certain guys think women will rate you drake ass kanye guys in this 20 year war?

Not highly. You eat the puss as a pawn - that is where the eroticism of the situation arises from.  As a pawn in a war youre too stupid and egotistical and terrified to realize. The subversion of the imprint. I can wish you no good fortune because you do not wish it upon yourselves.

ATB though, I ain't bothered I only offer words of warning that moments later come true and are disregarded as the ravings of an otherwise on point lunatic.

35 minutes ago, Uncle Man said:

Hero why, you sir, are a hyperfeminist. Basically a self castrating male. Celebrating the hijacking of racial equality for sexual equality. Basically a racist transvesitite spiritually. 

How highly do you certain guys think women will rate you drake ass kanye guys in this 20 year war?

Not highly. You eat the puss as a pawn - that is where the eroticism of the situation arises from.  As a pawn in a war youre too stupid and egotistical and terrified to realize. The subversion of the imprint. I can wish you no good fortune because you do not wish it upon yourselves.

ATB though, I ain't bothered I only offer words of warning that moments later come true and are disregarded as the ravings of an otherwise on point lunatic.

oh you thought i was siding with the post.. 

seems like everyone else got it

well that's awkward 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Grafter said:

So rumours about her ruined her life but she doesn't mind it happening to others

I don't even know

Besides the hypocrisy of the whole thing this is really hurting my head

What could have been harmless sexual experimentation between 11-year-olds became a nightmare as rumours spread that I was having sex with not just my boyfriend, but many boys.

Harmless sexual experimentation between 11 year olds?

??‍♂️

6 hours ago, Trap God said:

I don't even know

Besides the hypocrisy of the whole thing this is really hurting my head

Harmless sexual experimentation between 11 year olds?

??‍♂️

I dont see the the issue with this out of the entire article, this is meh. Some people start puberty earlier hence start this sort of thing earlier, all he did was touch her fanny

I've heard a lot worse, advances kiss chase at that age basically turns into this molesty horror show

28 minutes ago, Trap God said:

Oh wow

Getting fingered at 11 is calm now?

Jesus christ

Not calm its just not shocking to me now

This shit is happening an the sooner we all realise an educate children before they start this "experimenting" the better

Understand when i was told about kiss chase extra i nearly died inside, teachers had to intervene but it was too late probably because they didnt realise the gravity at first. Some of these more advance children pose a problem to less advance children. An some of them as bad as each other

• Downvote 1

What is kiss chase extra?

And who was playing kiss chase after primary school?

"Sexual experimentation" at 11 is fucked and not "harmless" either. And this woman is a hypocrite in all senses. I hope one of her loved ones happens to get convicted of something when innocent see if she still feels it was for the greater good. Smh.

• Like 1