#MeToo Movement

O Fenomeno

• 3 weeks later...

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10158061579177782&id=600847781

Feel so sorry for this girl man.

Such a sad read.

This is why though i dont give a shit what these dumb ass feminists say when i have a daughter both I and her Mother will be telling her the dangers of getting absolutely hammered and walking around late at night by themselves.. and instilling common sense. I urge every father to do the same.

• 3 weeks later...

Wern feelin it tbh

Think they missed the mark. They could have chosen bettee scenes of what #metoo really represents. They used some mild behaviour there... not impactful for me. Well it's gna be impactful in the opposite direction, strengthening incels, pushing certain man back over the fence

• 7 months later...

never heard of this guy before but someone posted something about him on FB earlier, some famed yoga teacher was getting his Naughty America fantasies on

Sexual Assault Allegations 'Proven to Be True' Against Famed S.F. Yoga Teacher

One woman said her yoga teacher, Manouso Manos, stuck his toe into her vagina through her tights while she was in a seated pose. Another woman said he stroked her genitals while she was performing a standing yoga pose. And yet another said he put his finger in her anus through her clothing while she was in a standing pose, bent over with her head toward the ground.

https://www.kqed.org/news/11738739/sexual-assault-allegations-proven-to-be-true-against-famed-s-f-yoga-teacher