#MeToo Movement

O Fenomeno

Pmsl

the cheek of that Jennifer Lawrence though 

if I was Hollywood, she'd be top 3:ph34r:

/

will we ever see the demise of Hollywood in our lifetime?

/

The terry crews shit. He's a stronger guy than me emotionally. I would've reacted with a slap at least. 

Would I go jail for a slap?

4 minutes ago, Seydou said:

Pmsl

/

/

The terry crews shit. He's a stronger guy than me emotionally. I would've reacted with a slap at least. 

with the lawyers these dons have, yes.

That terry crews story sounds a lil soggy.

So big ex NFL athlethe touched up by some hollywood mogul INFRONT of his wife and kept it moving for this long?

Ultimate violation.

Not just that, for a man to touch you like that they as to be a level of familiarity

Sus

• Downvote 1

53 minutes ago, Seydou said:

Think it's more about dons getting black balled no pun intended

49 minutes ago, Bruno Di Gradi said:

with the lawyers these dons have, yes.

Quoted this by mistake 

37 minutes ago, Drift said:

Terry Crews is a victim.

Always on some non-threatening, "it can happen to me too" shit.

Ayo chill fam djdhdj :rofl:

1 hour ago, Seydou said:

Pmsl

/

/

Yh we might. Saw something come out about rules are changing for TV shows. I don't remember any details but the headline said hollywood and national tv channels will be biggest hit.

Hollywood doesn't even put out good movies anymore. Real talk its all formulaic

6 hours ago, JOHN DOE said:

famous/ powerful man abuses position to get tings 

whats new here 

swear theres a guy leading a country across the pond who admitted to doing the same thing on tape 

/

these women (and men) buss it wide open for these guys i generally believe it 

big scandal pending im sure weinstein isnt the only guy that does it 

im more surprised its been exposed as hes alive 

I do too. Unless rape was involved i have very little sympathy for these broads 

Seems they were happy to give up the narn for a few movie roles then regret it later.

34 minutes ago, dayomesaydayo said:

Was gonna say terry crews was jumping on the bandwagon on some any news is good news ish but tbh he does come across as a bit  of a tooty fruity .

Exhibit a The way mans girating di hips.

He jus like that an thats probably why that man thought he could take advantage

I wouldnt say hes gay or fruity but he let them emasculate him in film and TV roles.

If you're big/powerful/popular and ethnic you will be made a tranny or fruity somewhere in your career. Its fucked.

Wesley Snipes

dfc856379ab45f011319a5a6e4b78ef0.jpg

Terry Crews

hqdefault.jpg

The Rock

3044-2.jpg

Big E (WWE)

giphy.webpi51kF3E.gif

Martin Lawrence

3551f73bbe9bd69e4b30b0fffb8574a6.jpg

Only person i know who shut that down was Will Smith.

its actually fucked up tbh

Ben Affleck has apologised for groping the actor Hilarie Burton during an appearance on MTV’s Total Request Live in 2003.

The former One Tree Hill actor criticised Affleck on Twitter shortly after he had released a statement condemning producer Harvey Weinstein for alleged acts of sexual harassment and abuse.

Burton’s comments came in response to a Twitter user who said that Affleck “grabbed Hilarie Burton’s breasts on TRL once. Everyone forgot though.” Burton, who co-hosted the live music show, replied: “I didn’t forget.” Burton said she was “just a kid” when the incident allegedly happened. “Girls. I’m so impressed with you brave ones. I had to laugh back then so I wouldn’t cry. Sending love,” she later wrote.

Burton also provided a link to a supercut of highlights from the series, which included a clip of Affleck asking her: “How old are you, 19?” Burton was 21 when the scene was filmed.

Affleck apologised for the incident on Twitter. “I acted inappropriately toward Mrs. Burton and I sincerely apologise,” he wrote.

Burton’s comments came shortly after Affleck had been accused by actor Rose McGowan of lying about his knowledge of Weinstein’s alleged sexual abuse of women following his statement, which did not indicate whether he had any prior knowledge of the producer’s past behaviour. Weinstein was an executive producer on Affleck’s breakthrough film Good Will Hunting and worked with him on several other occasions.

McGowan, whom the New York Times reported had reached a $100,000 settlement with Weinstein over an incident in a hotel room in 1997, took to Twitter to criticise Affleck’s response. “‘GODDAMNIT! I TOLD HIM TO STOP DOING THAT’ you said that to my face. The press conf I was made to go to after assault. You lie,” she wrote.

The New York Times later asked McGowan whether she was accusing Affleck of knowing about Weinstein’s alleged acts towards her and of lying because his statement did not give any indication that he was aware of Weinstein’s alleged past behaviour. “I am saying exactly that,” she said.

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2017/oct/11/ben-affleck-apologises-for-groping-hilarie-burton-in-2003

another one caught in the firing line