Jump to content

#MeToo Movement


O Fenomeno
 Share

Recommended Posts

51 minutes ago, Simply D said:

...not blaming her btw its still grim....

@Grafter did your eyes gloss over that?

I don't understand what is achieved by having someone sign the register for kissing someone. A rapist, Paedo needs to be kept track of, thus you have them reporting in. You don't have a register for someone who "normally" assaults someone with a punch, whereas you would keep tabs on a murderer once set free.

It has to be relative otherwise it doesn't serve its point. I'm not saying he shouldn't be punished, but he now has a criminal record with "sexual assault" on it, I do not weigh him up to be a long-term threat to society (unless he has previous unknown to us), and with things like this tying up resources/time you are removing the focus away from REAL threats being caught/monitored.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Where would you draw the line?

 

These people are talking about making wolf whistles a hate crime. 

This is somebody physical touching/imposing himself on someone. 

 

It is a sexually motivated offence, therefore he should be on the sex offenders register

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Simply D said:

he made it to 3 kisses??

why was she not outside of reach after one?

not blaming her btw its still grim, but things are getting crazy now. Sex offenders register for that? When you hear "register" you immediately think of Paedos n rapists, not kissing someone neck :|

Kissing a woman who doesn't want you to on the neck multiple times is super creepy. If you think that's ok then I don't know what to say

 He needs to go on the register because that kind of rapey behavior needs monitoring

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/man-court-putting-finger-womans-12145451

 

surprised this guy buss case in 2018. Mad how his name has been dragged tho while the accuser can remain anon.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, The Infamous said:

No excuse tbh 

Education is the key, I think it quite fucked up trying to get people back for what was acceptable bitd, these women need to take a leaf out of black peoples books and get over it, men know better now so will do better. Just look at it like slavery people were not going around arresting slave traders after the slaves were free. Mad analogy but you can see the comparisons between the two. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I know I'm biting, but at no point have I said the behaviour is ok, it was grim/wrong on all accounts, but punishment needs to fit the crime.

By rights literally every Friday/Saturday night there should be thousands of new candidates for the Sex Offenders register, whether its the guy trying to catch a quick whine from behind, or the girl out with the lasses pinching a guys bum, all actions are motivated by the sexual attraction to the "victim", and by right qualify.

Internet dating for real is the way forward, least you have an electronic trace of what is said, what was propositioned on meeting, etc etc, and even then you would need to set up voice/video recording of sorts incase the chick regrets it the next day and decides to start spinning duck tales.

I'm sure there was some film set in the future n it contained a scene about dating/adult relations etc, and the woman was appalled because the dude actually attempted to touch her n exchange bodily fluids during the CONSENSUAL act, it seemed far fetched but I swear that is what we are moving towards, putting on headsets n donning the relevant stimulant apparel

Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, The Somalian said:

Education is the key, I think it quite fucked up trying to get people back for what was acceptable bitd, these women need to take a leaf out of black peoples books and get over it, men know better now so will do better. Just look at it like slavery people were not going around arresting slave traders after the slaves were free. Mad analogy but you can see the comparisons between the two. 

Bill Cosby is a c*nt. He’s like them man that get women drunk and high for the crutch ?

 

slippin something into a persons drink is all types of mad cnt condone such fuckery down to it being bitd lol 

 

obviously theres a statue of limitation on minor shit. They should be given the right to speak out tho no matter the severity of the situation . Kinda demonic to supress women even further 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, Simply D said:

I know I'm biting, but at no point have I said the behaviour is ok, it was grim/wrong on all accounts, but punishment needs to fit the crime.

By rights literally every Friday/Saturday night there should be thousands of new candidates for the Sex Offenders register, whether its the guy trying to catch a quick whine from behind, or the girl out with the lasses pinching a guys bum, all actions are motivated by the sexual attraction to the "victim", and by right qualify.

Internet dating for real is the way forward, least you have an electronic trace of what is said, what was propositioned on meeting, etc etc, and even then you would need to set up voice/video recording of sorts incase the chick regrets it the next day and decides to start spinning duck tales.

I'm sure there was some film set in the future n it contained a scene about dating/adult relations etc, and the woman was appalled because the dude actually attempted to touch her n exchange bodily fluids during the CONSENSUAL act, it seemed far fetched but I swear that is what we are moving towards, putting on headsets n donning the relevant stimulant apparel

Demolition Man (1993) w/ Sylvester Stallone,  Sandra Bullock

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, zoot said:

Kissing a woman who doesn't want you to on the neck multiple times is super creepy. If you think that's ok then I don't know what to say

 He needs to go on the register because that kind of rapey behavior needs monitoring

Trust. I can’t believe anyone is saying his punishment is over the top. If this was their own family member it happened to, I guarantee  his punishment would seem too light to them.

You can’t physically impose yourself on another woman like that. Those are some gateway to rapist movements. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, The Infamous said:

Bill Cosby is a c*nt. He’s like them man that get women drunk and high for the crutch ?

 

slippin something into a persons drink is all types of mad cnt condone such fuckery down to it being bitd lol 

 

obviously theres a statue of limitation on minor shit. They should be given the right to speak out tho no matter the severity of the situation . Kinda demonic to supress women even further 

Not condoning any of that drugging shit. 

I am more about the accusations of going over to hotel rooms 2 in the morning and not thinking it is odd.

I say this to black people all the time ignorance  is not cute you know how these 'people' move so you have to move with your brain switched on at all times. The same applys to these women 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Simply D said:

I know I'm biting, but at no point have I said the behaviour is ok, it was grim/wrong on all accounts, but punishment needs to fit the crime.

By rights literally every Friday/Saturday night there should be thousands of new candidates for the Sex Offenders register, whether its the guy trying to catch a quick whine from behind, or the girl out with the lasses pinching a guys bum, all actions are motivated by the sexual attraction to the "victim", and by right qualify.

Internet dating for real is the way forward, least you have an electronic trace of what is said, what was propositioned on meeting, etc etc, and even then you would need to set up voice/video recording of sorts incase the chick regrets it the next day and decides to start spinning duck tales.

I'm sure there was some film set in the future n it contained a scene about dating/adult relations etc, and the woman was appalled because the dude actually attempted to touch her n exchange bodily fluids during the CONSENSUAL act, it seemed far fetched but I swear that is what we are moving towards, putting on headsets n donning the relevant stimulant apparel

I agree

that is legit not what the sex offenders register is for. Being a creep doesn't make you the same as a rapist or a pedophile.

also to play devils advocate

imagin you're in a bar/club, with a girl, chatting, feeling a vibe and then you lean in for a kiss. The girl doesn't kiss you back, you embarassed apologise for misreading the situation, and she responds "you just assualted me". I'm not saying this is the same situation, but inherently the facts are the same:

1. guy makes move

2. girl says no

3. guy says sorry

4. girl caims assault

obviously we all understand that the kissing of someones neck and head is too intimate for a first move, but think about it, he either kissed her three times really fast, or she stayed, she then said she didn't want that and he immediaetly apologised and made no further advances. 

To me that says, bit weird, probably a loser with women, needs to understand what kind of touching is and is not acceptable when you don't know someone. Not rapist or pedo.  

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, o-guy said:

I agree

that is legit not what the sex offenders register is for. Being a creep doesn't make you the same as a rapist or a pedophile.

also to play devils advocate

imagin you're in a bar/club, with a girl, chatting, feeling a vibe and then you lean in for a kiss. The girl doesn't kiss you back, you embarassed apologise for misreading the situation, and she responds "you just assualted me". I'm not saying this is the same situation, but inherently the facts are the same:

1. guy makes move

2. girl says no

3. guy says sorry

4. girl caims assault

obviously we all understand that the kissing of someones neck and head is too intimate for a first move, but think about it, he either kissed her three times really fast, or she stayed, she then said she didn't want that and he immediaetly apologised and made no further advances. 

To me that says, bit weird, probably a loser with women, needs to understand what kind of touching is and is not acceptable when you don't know someone. Not rapist or pedo.  

 

That's a completely different scenario.

 

This guy was in the work place.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, FA23 said:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/man-court-putting-finger-womans-12145451

 

surprised this guy buss case in 2018. Mad how his name has been dragged tho while the accuser can remain anon.

 

nothing new.

I was following that recent situation of rape cases collapsing due to police withholding evidence. In one situation they found messages from the 'victim' where she told a friend it was all consensual from the get go.

She still kept her anonymity after the case had collapsed. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 08/03/2018 at 4:43 PM, Simply D said:

he made it to 3 kisses??

why was she not outside of reach after one?

not blaming her btw its still grim, but things are getting crazy now. Sex offenders register for that? When you hear "register" you immediately think of Paedos n rapists, not kissing someone neck :|

could be startled

frozen from shock

scared

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...