cheapest available £28 after discount

lets go!

On 28/10/2017 at 8:45 PM, Admin. said:

2game.com pre order and you can download it today

use discount code

2GAME10NL 

cheapest available £28 after discount

lets go!

Ahh ffs! Wish I saw this earlier spent around this much but no demo with it. 

22 minutes ago, Taurus said:

Officially out today right? 

Can anyone recommend any laptops that will run it smoothly? 

Only gonna use it for FM.

i was playing fm17 occasionally on an average laptop from 2009 and there wasn't a significant difference between that and my new high spec one in most things but the actual graphics for the match.. so i wouldnt invest too much in one just for fm

https://community.sigames.com/topic/254890-new-laptoppc-help-needed/

check out that thread dedicated to new laptops for FM

/

Really into my beta save but want those real name fixes/regen faces etc... ill see tomorrow how im feeling about a new game

nah jump on ebuyer can get same specs for cheaper, if anything if your gnna just play at home buy a desktop for cheaper...

/

https://www.passion4fm.com/football-manager-2018-real-names-fix/

essential before any new game

13 games in and top by 4 points. Reiss Nelson >>>_________________

Alexis refuses to sign but City are 11th and I'm approaching December. Bought Nabil Fekir. Great signing. Need to buy a CM January tho. Very very short.

/

A great addition to the game is when you play someone in a certain position there is a tab where you can set instructions for that specific player whenever he plays there, meaning when someone else plays there then you put said player back in, his individual settings are there for that position. Brilliant little feature.

• Like 1

Started my first save with PSG to get use to the game. Won the septuple, got bored and started a new save.

Won the league with Arsenal in my first season thats with selling Alexis to City in the first window for 60m then I sold Giroud to Torino for 20m. Got in Belotti and Fekir.

Game crashed mid save.

Started again. Came 2nd and won Europa. Alexis went City on a free. Signed Di Maria first season. Game is mad though. When teams don't get C.L football they wanna leave. This game is f**ked. Bought Alli (£130M), Pogba (£150M), Verratti (£110M), all on instalments. Belotti came first window. Game is mad with the money in the Prem. Literally ridiculous.

found some gems....

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

first season transfers...

image.png

2nd

image.png

3rd

image.png

4th

image.png

tactics (changed to this to accommodate ozil and keep kluivert central as he bags from there, replaced ozil with mata after 2 seasons)

image.png

Might start an Arsenal work save. Sounds like it could actually be intriguing this year.

/

2 Promotions/Title wins in a row with Solihull Moors and top of league 1 ATM. going a lot better than expected. Last year of was stuck in the lower leagues for around 6/7 years before i got to the Prem. Just got to be very smart with your loan moves in lower leagues, as there is literally no money to spend. 

sold naingolan and strootman for 170m

sheeesh