Football Manager 2018

Admin.

just had a bid of £150m for kluivert

wanted to keep him as he was my first signing and was HG but he wasnt even first choice most of last season

replace him with mbappe or dybala safe

hasnt been rated for a few fms now

psv seems his level

/

sold kluivert for £150m and signed Mbappe for £101m

• 1 month later...

Forgot how sick playing lower league is started unemployed semi pro  and no qualifications started at fc united but they were part time was mid table resigned and went on holiday on til summer took the dag  & redbridge job this team is broke differently managed to get promotion to the football league cleared out the sqaud built the team around my 15 year old prospect who went straight in the first team when he came into the academy fucker assisted two and scored on his debut. Said I want 2.5 million for him bare d*ck  head bids now the board have just accepted a 500k bid for him KMT (feel like resigning)

pain.png

this schedule was a madness.....

world cup years are a mess in brazil

image.png

Took over Villa when they were heading to league 1 rebooted their wage bill just pure teched out foreigners about to get a double promotion heading to the premier  league. The game just gifted this gem in my academy 15 years old those attributes >>>

image.png 

brought this youth in from Portugal banging in goals every match comes like messi

image.png

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

games nuff easy after a few seasons

buy all the best u18s

sell your players at their peak

use the youngers you brought through

sell them when they older

buying mans for £5m selling for £133m

even taking big risks with £80m bids for young Gs to sell for £130+ in a few seasons

Arsenal went like 4 seasons unbeaten had 1 season 100% record got like £2bn in the bank

in season 10 decided to make it hard for myself a few seasons ago and made DOF and Head of youth in charge of everything and me just picking the team and training

first real season for ages i had a title fight, DOf signing guys like Chilwell when i have the 2 best left backs in the game and selling my right backs FFS

Need to unsettle players and wait for them to kick off if you dont want to pay premium 

wanted pickford they wanted £70m

waited 1 window... unsettled him all that time and got him for 30 in january 

My issue always has and always will continue to be away from home against top sides. It's jarring.

change your tactics ?

i normally do well in those games

Yeah I've started to change how I set up away from home. I play a pivot and sit deeper and have pacy wingers to hit on the break. Seems to work so far. Still bigger tests though.

Mbappe is a MENACE on this game. Proper bully.