2017/18 Cold Winter

Drift

15 minutes ago, Admin. said:

Its the internet people are offended by everything 

rapper gets moved to

”hes not real, where are the things he talks about in his raps” + countless memes remixing his popular lyrics against him

rapper does the moving too

”he is meant to be a role model, needs to leave the steet shit and focus on music. I cant respect him”

some catch 22

not just rap game too they donit for everything

4 hours ago, Agony said:

But the phrase GABOS came from an incarcerated person, lol 

Free the goat

2 hours ago, Admin. said:

Its the internet people are offended by everything 

rapper gets moved to

”hes not real, where are the things he talks about in his raps” + countless memes remixing his popular lyrics against him

rapper does the moving too

”he is meant to be a role model, needs to leave the steet shit and focus on music. I cant respect him”

some catch 22

not just rap game too they donit for everything

The real

what? :/

so coz shit like that happens regular it means u can't be appalled? coz it's real life?

i've seen similar and worse back in the day, in fact just a few weeks ago at a uni freshers ting some youts caught major licks , 2 got stomped out and one got dipped

i don't know about those ppl @Admin. is talking about but in both circumstances shit ain't right

doesn't matter who is moving to or getting moved to

• Like 1

A murder investigation has been launched after a man was beaten to death by attackers thought to be wielding baseball bats.

The man was found injured in High Road, Ilford, east London, in the early hours of Sunday morning after being beaten by a group of men, the Metropolitan Police said.

The man was taken by ambulance to an east London hospital but was pronounced dead at about 04:30 GMT.

No arrests have been made.

Police said they are keeping an open mind regarding a motive.

The Met added that inquiries are under way to identify the man and a post-mortem examination will be arranged in due course.

Local road closures have been put in place and buses have been re-routed.

Police have appealed for witnesses.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-41959503

@Heero Yuy

he said coz of how the cctv footage has been cropped/edited by the police, it made him look bad :rofl:

big up to him for owning up to his wrongs tho

/

tion has a very warped view of himself still, man actually thinks feds wanted to "get as much publicity and praise as they could off the back of his name"

• Admin. locked this topic