2017/18 Cold Winter

Drift

3 minutes ago, Trap God said:

Cam on grace

The whole area is DUST

Cannot stand it

Always ask myself why I put myself in a position where I have to frequent such a shithole

My only wish was that the whole country continued to see it this way

With box park and westfield allll a yaaaalll gna be findin ur arse in croydon snapchattin what fun ur havin in the new hot spot

I appreciate Croydon on a Saturday morning. Don't wanna rave there but its good for what it is. Little one away shops an that

14 minutes ago, Grafter said:

With box park and westfield allll a yaaaalll gna be findin ur arse in croydon snapchattin what fun ur havin in the new hot spot

I appreciate Croydon on a Saturday morning. Don't wanna rave there but its good for what it is. Little one away shops an that

Looool nahhhh not atoorrr, from you have to pass Stratford before getting there, or it would take you the same amount of time to get to White City, why on earth would you bother?

1 hour ago, Grafter said:

Funny you should mention that, just saw this today...

But...

7 hours ago, Drift said:

I have no reason to go that far south of the river.

25s0g1j.jpg

42 minutes ago, Grafter said:

I can get to Westfield in 10 mins

Oxford Street in 16

Why on earth would I find myself in Croydon Westfield voluntarily? I ain't even been to the dusty version of westfield they've got in Easis FFS

Cant lie it is not nice but it has actually improved. These parts of london are to be appreciated though. I'm telling you, you get one away mostly immigrant run businesses, nice takeaways. Like old Kent as well. We don't need generic high st everywhere. We dont need everybody feelin comfortable everywhere

:rofl:

• Like 1

• Admin. locked this topic