2017/18 Cold Winter

Drift

stop blaming kids... grown men

On 02/12/2017 at 5:17 PM, Toney Barton said:

I think the real question is

how do we raise kids who think throwing a lit marine flare into the car window of a sleeping man is funny?

stop blaming kids.. what examples are adults setting? fucking kids in parliament? going on Zornhub as a minister?

On 06/12/2017 at 3:20 AM, VENOM said:

stop blaming kids... grown men

stop blaming kids.. what examples are adults setting? fucking kids in parliament? going on Zornhub as a minister?

So the question starts with

"How do we raise kids..." 

Yet you take that as me blaming kids?

And according to some people the actions of adults only affect children of the same culture.

3 minutes ago, Drift said:

The cunts have clocked how easily people get caught up in social media justice. 

"omg black children are going missing and no one is reporting! " 

"What's happening in Enfield?!!!!" 

"#bringourchildrenhomeforxmas" 

Oh my fuckin God

What the hell, i feel a way

Thats really irresponsible. half my fb is sharing these missin photos u kno out of genuine concern. Can't believe

A total of 261 images of children, including babies and toddlers, were found as well as 29 bestiality images.

Cunningham had convictions for 73 previous offences, including 14 for sexual matters, and his convictions stretched back 60 years.

8 months

i dont care if hes 79 he needs to be removed

Nah im sorry but that is completely surprising

Unless the ones after the first one didn't see her u kno ? Like they didn realise a person was lyin in the road.

I don't accept all those vehicles knowingly ran over a human being and left them

Used to live round there too. No more or less friendly than anywhere else. Maybe more than clapham in fact