2017/18 Cold Winter

Drift

1 hour ago, Kuffir said:

Nah look at the time of the initial incident though

Them man were probably going to or coming back from work aka fuck the world mode

I can see how suttin like this would happen

In what world..

i love being a londoner etc but i don't think most londoner's know how heartless, reckless, impatient, cut-throat and rude a lot of ppl are in the capital, the sheer arrogance and levels of entitlement is mad!!

yes i know most cities exhibit the same general trait but londoners have some next levels off fuckery towards each other and you only really clocked that when u go out of town

• Like 2

I lived out a taan, 3 years. Plus been a resident across saat london

Spent time in other countries

People exaggerate over london. Yes it is a cold city yes we dont have time for slow walkers no we are not aimlessly skinnin teet with any an anybody

But we're not friggin heartless animals

This was a tragic accident

Hit an runs happen in every city

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Incumbent said:

i love being a londoner etc but i don't think most londoner's know how heartless, reckless, impatient, cut-throat and rude a lot of ppl are in the capital, the sheer arrogance and levels of entitlement is mad!!

yes i know most cities exhibit the same general trait but londoners have some next levels off fuckery towards each other and you only really clocked that when u go out of town

Relax g 

4 hours ago, Incumbent said:

I love the city but i agree with this 100 percent

Worst thing is you might not realize it but after a while you turn into one of them yourself. 

http://www.hackneygazette.co.uk/news/south-hackney-murder-probe-three-man-arrested-over-fatal-stabbing-of-alex-vanderpuye-1-5318182

East londons been a bit mad these past couple months.

Especially the waltham forest and hackney areas.

Turns out this yout was one of the youts that got convicted of  gang raping that 14 year old girl about a decade ago.

Was a big case at the time because the judge decided to name them even though they was all like 13/14

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1092943/First-pictures-schoolboys-jailed-gang-raping-girl-14-horrifying-punishment-attack.html

1 hour ago, yhfam said:

Relax g 

:lol:

trying to my g but muddafuckers are cutting me up in traffic & telling me fuck off even tho i had right of way

making up car lanes & forcing man to give way or crash into them

ppl walking into you but no sorry but expect you to say sorry or they ljust give u some dead look & keep walking

loud talking for no fucking reason

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Drift said:

Compared to some other cities London is unfriendly. 

But at the same time compared to some racist Brexit towns it isn't. 

100%

i'd rather deal with racists tbh coz i understand although I don't accept why they being like that

moretime the rudeness/fuckries has no basis, it's just long lol

• Downvote 1

12 minutes ago, Incumbent said:

100%

i'd rather deal with racists tbh coz i understand although I don't accept why they being like that

moretime the rudeness/fuckries has no basis, it's just long lol

London is just a smaller, less rat infested version of New York City; mind your business and move out of the fucking way. :lmao:

Even in smaller towns/villages outside of London, where they “don’t see a lot of coloured folk”, they’ll be courteous for the most part.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

47 minutes ago, TheOneGameBaller said:

London is just a smaller, less rat infested version of New York City; mind your business and move out of the fucking way. :lmao:

Even in smaller towns/villages outside of London, where they “don’t see a lot of coloured folk”, they’ll be courteous for the most part.

London aint actually smaller than NY

On a level, how many of you man pass by shit in the morning?

I fume when two cars bump or crash into each other and both come out, causing a que. 

Remember one morning, this old man take stuff out his van, and he slipped and hit the back of his head. Swear he laid on the floor for a minute, not one car stopped. 

I.....didn't stop either but I at least rolled my window down asking if he was good. 

2 hours ago, Greens said:

London aint actually smaller than NY

yeah but they live in almost half the size of london (789 km2) & london is 1572 km2 

and their population is about 200k less than london

london: 8.7 mill ppl

new york: 8.5 mill ppl

ny is defo a squeeze lol

• Admin. locked this topic