2017/18 Cold Winter

Drift

14 hours ago, Grafter said:

I lived out a taan, 3 years. Plus been a resident across saat london

Spent time in other countries

People exaggerate over london. Yes it is a cold city yes we dont have time for slow walkers no we are not aimlessly skinnin teet with any an anybody

But we're not friggin heartless animals

This was a tragic accident

Hit an runs happen in every city

actually it is. and overrated.. probably the least tech of all modern cities. 

nothing is exaggerated..

6 hours ago, Lieutenant said:

Berlin was bless when I went there, very friendly. Paris was similar to London though.

I found Berliners rude in a different sense to Paris and London, their rudeness is more detached/nonchalant  and is more akin to aspergers syndrome behaviour  which has a fair bit of crossover with the German style of social interaction anyhow

Man chat shit about london still pure cliches and wrong stereotypes from those “i used to live in london when i was 6 but now i live in luton, its better type guys”

outta london people are nosey and all up in peoples business... they aint being nice cos they friendly imo

londoners are more genuine if something is serious they will try help or stop, when its a minor “ah theyll be fine no need to get involved make it bigger then it is”

• Like 3
  • Downvote 1

23 minutes ago, Admin. said:

Man chat shit about london still pure cliches and wrong stereotypes from those “i used to live in london when i was 6 but now i live in luton, its better type guys”

outta london people are nosey and all up in peoples business... they aint being nice cos they friendly imo

londoners are more genuine if something is serious they will try help or stop, when its a minor “ah theyll be fine no need to get involved make it bigger then it is”

Ppl,defo chatting shit 

However someone getting run over thrice ain't ordinary - obviously something we aren't being told in the story? 

On 12/12/2017 at 1:09 PM, Incumbent said:

i love being a londoner etc but i don't think most londoner's know how heartless, reckless, impatient, cut-throat and rude a lot of ppl are in the capital, the sheer arrogance and levels of entitlement is mad!!

yes i know most cities exhibit the same general trait but londoners have some next levels off fuckery towards each other and you only really clocked that when u go out of town

Just see some eastern european don trying to commit suicide.

The way everyone just walked by and carried on with their daily commute on some aint nobody got time for that ish.

What did u do?

How u kno anyone even noticed what you noticed?

As a Londoner I help people who seem in need or I alert station staff or police. My family is the same. All born an raised in London. My friends are pretty much the same

12 minutes ago, Grafter said:

What did u do?

How u kno anyone even noticed what you noticed?

As a Londoner I help people who seem in need or I alert station staff or police. My family is the same. All born an raised in London. My friends are pretty much the same

People definitely noticed.

And i looked for a while then carried on walking like your typical self centred,busy londoner.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Grafter said:

Disgusting

Please dont try to justify your behaviour because of how you presume other people to act

You kno right from wrong, instead of helping u post on here. When u don't help better to keep it to yourself

Time is something nobody has for that.