2017/18 Cold Winter

Drift

12 hours ago, Toney Barton said:

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/imtiaz-mohammed-funeral-more-5000-14073808.amp

5000 turn out jeez

Community >>>>>>

6 Kids aswell, no words for that ykno.

deets on this ?

heard it was a proper bad one

I seriously don' understand in 2017 how people don' wear a seatbelt when in a car, front seats or back seats.

Especially when on holiday and you get them taxi/transfer man saying "you don' need to wear a belt" when I'm putting it on and telling my Mrs to, they can fuck off! Been to countries where man don' know how to drive try tell me that.

Seat belts just weigh the car down Justin 

Are you paying for the petrol or are you paying to get from A to B

Try tell thai taximan about your fandangled  new devil gadgets n I dare you to tell em fuck off

Your corpse will be stinking up the boot of his corolla until he remembers to feed you to the local soi dogs

3 hours ago, Heero Yuy said:

A lot of these young asian lads in Brum drive like they're trying to set records.

Always see them flying up and down main roads at dumb speeds.

They are so amped when they have drink inside them 

was walking on the back roads of broad street on my 1ns and some of them drove past in a range rental all hyping and then shouted “nigger” out the window

These times Iam 99% sure they weren’t even racist like that, just wanted a reaction based off their hype

1 hour ago, yhfam said:

They are so amped when they have drink inside them 

was walking on the back roads of broad street on my 1ns and some of them drove past in a range rental all hyping and then shouted “nigger” out the window

These times Iam 99% sure they weren’t even racist like that, just wanted a reaction based off their hype

You were on foot? Surely di funds allow for more advanced transport